Buffalo at Marquette (on FS1) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo at Marquette (on FS1)

Markus Howard went off tonight.

That last 3 he got away with an offensive foul and a travel though. Extended his forearm right into Jordan and took an extra step before his jump step.

Remember that barrage by Howard started with two consecutive threes by Sam Hauser. The Hauser brothers were 7-10 from deep. Howard was 9-13 from deep and 12-12 from the free throw line. I don’t even remember their team missing a free throw.

Shooting. Nothing remarkable about their sets.

Markus Howard went off tonight.

That last 3 he got away with an offensive foul and a travel though. Extended his forearm right into Jordan and took an extra step before his jump step.

he scores 40 points in one half and your takehome point is he got away with an offensive foul and travel. ...o

he scores 40 points in one half and your takehome point is he got away with an offensive foul and travel. ...o

Where did I discount the fact that he's ridiculous? I said he went off. He was insanely good.

That doesn't make my point change about him getting away with a pushoff and a travel. He does get away with the Lebron travel quite a bit.

Marquette has two 6’9 guys you have to pay attention to and they can rebound. Hauser is a Lydon-like 4*

They don’t have a Chukwu/Sidibe bogging things down and messing things up. More speed too on the court. They can get better shots even if they are running similar plays. Sure they made them but it isn’t a root canal arriving to those looks. BIG difference between them and us. Big.

Marquette has two 6’9 guys you have to pay attention to and they can rebound. Hauser is a Lydon-like 4*

They don’t have a Chukwu/Sidibe bogging things down and messing things up. More speed too on the court. They can get better shots even if they are running similar plays. Sure they made them but it isn’t a root canal arriving to those looks. BIG difference between them and us. Big.

we could have wilt chamberlain and Shaq down low and we'd still have trouble scoring because they'd never get the ball outside of offensive boards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom