Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Should of been a penalty on TB there delay of game for knocking the ball away

Yea, sooo good win, i guess, but uh... gonna need to fix that secondary and get some kind of pass rush from our vaunted defensive line next Sunday against the Raiders.

Live for another week. This is the kind of game we would have found a way to lose in the past - and we sure tried.

Gaines has to stay on the field at some point. Bills have played 6 games he has left with an injury in 5 of them at least.

Didn't realize it had been 5 but I knew it was several. Not a good sign considering the same history with the Rams.

Who had a helluva game for a journeyman receiver.

Not to diminish his great performance but twice TB left him wide open. Heck of a signing by Buffalo, we desperately needed some help. Matthews will have another week to get his hand/thumb better

I cannot believe the ending to either half.

What is the coach/qb blame distribution for the 1st H fiasco? Couldn't believe it when they lined up under Center. After a time out. One of the reporters there needs to do something useful for once and not let them get away with the chalk "we need to do better" bs. You're professionals - how is that even possible? Idk man that is a really bad sign.
And yes the last pass to McCoy was stupid as well. Risk/reward isn't there when you can run it down to 18sec's. Run the boot on the previous series, you need 1 1st down. Taiwon bailed them out (and Humphrey).

Thrilled with the win, I know I sound like it right, ha. Had the W % at about -4% after the Evans TD. We never win that game, like ever.

The D is leaking oil. Only turnovers have stopped crazy #s/points against the last 2 games.

Great job winning a game we never should have been in position to lose in the first place. Astonishing how ill prepared they looked coming off a bye week. I am utterly speechless about the end of the first half.

Thompson definitely was a benefactor of some defensive breakdowns but great acquisition- absolutely helped.

Bottom line is the Bills are 4-2 and have plenty to work on...get it done in a hurry before Oakland rolls in next Sunday.

Apparently Poyer was hurt on the final play. Had a lineman roll up into his knee. Had it wrapped and unable to bend postgame.

What a freaking win.... That's a game we lose 99 out of 100 the last 15 years. It wasn't the prettiest but is was a W. I thought we were toast after TB took the 7 point lead with 3 minutes left.

We all knoe Tyrod will never be Brady but man hes light years ahead of a lot of other qbs. Sieman and Denver are getting shut out by the Chargers, hes terrible.

We all knoe Tyrod will never be Brady but man hes light years ahead of a lot of other qbs. Sieman and Denver are getting shut out by the Chargers, hes terrible.

If ~8 is a lot then sure. But ya Denver might be the single best example of a good team that needs TT-like competence at QB. Don't get why they didn't try to sign him actually.