Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Want to know how NFL players think. Cris Carter lets you know how he is thinking and probably what Tyrod is thinking

This actually might be the worst 3 game stretch in a decade.

I have to think so. I thought it was going to be a real treat to watch the Bills on tv 4 games in a row and I haven't made it to the end of 3 of them.

The Bills issues before this week started with the defense. The QB was the scapegoat. Might have needed to bench some guys on the other side of the ball.

Positives from today:

This Cadet guy. Oh, having another good RB is good? Why have so many other teams bothered with this?!

Tyrod could maybe end up better for this?! Was there an underlying threat (in practice) that we didn’t know about of Peterman taking his job?

That’s it

Also, you need to be able to challenge referee’s calls now, they’re either too bad or biased or there’s fraud but I’ve had it

Supposedly they are watching QB contact but our QB gets drilled in the face on an Interception, acts like its coming back because of the hit to his head, but they call the Bills

That’s unacceptable and you should be able to challebve their ineptitude

Now, the Bills are still obligated to block but there is no more evidence of bias in the league than that. You are not allowed to hit a QB in the head, and their top pass rusher clubs our guy in the face with the game in doubt. Not believable

Hopefully today cemented that the Bills will take a QB in the first two rounds of the draft.

Also, hopefully today cemented that the Bills should fire Rick Dennison and bring in a talented offensive mind.

Amen

tumblr_nh9qqtICYD1rqkpceo1_500.gif

Peterman today

It's not over!! The Peterman Era may continue next week