Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Noticed it live during the game Sunday... had to rewind it and show my wife just to confirm I wasn't crazy.

Just showed my wife and she doesn't believe it's real.

Anyone have a video of that "amazing" personal foul penalty? Has there been discussion/justification about it or no big deal just normal NFL Screw the Bills stuff?

I ask because obviously there is NO justification for the call and I want to know if I should still care about this League or if I should just pay Mr. Goodell a visit in his Park Avenue office around the corner?

I re-wound it multiple times and the best I could come up with was that the flag was thrown for bumping the sideline official after the play not the actual tackle.

Not saying it was a legit call but that was the only possible infraction I could see.

I re-wound it multiple times and the best I could come up with was that the flag was thrown for bumping the sideline official after the play not the actual tackle.

Not saying it was a legit call but that was the only possible infraction I could see.

It was on the tackle. Ref thought it was helmet to helmet but it obviously wasn't

More importantly, how will the Bills mafia try to replicate this?? My guess is it will be tried in reverse...into a pit of fire or something.

Just make sure it’s on film and posted here.

Thanks in advance.

More importantly, how will the Bills mafia try to replicate this?? My guess is it will be tried in reverse...into a pit of fire or something.

Just make sure it’s on film and posted here.

Thanks in advance.

Can we interest you in coming up for the Pats game this weekend versus the beginning of the Geno Smith era :rolling:

Would make sense but it seems like Zay and Clay will be targeted in the passing game with a couple throws sprinkled around to Matthews, Thompson and Holmes.
Matthews has been very quiet. Know he missed a little time but still.

The way to beat NE is not blitzing it’s having a good 4 man rush and taking away the middle.

If the Bills blitz Brady will just dump it to the running backs and beat you that way.

I think the Bills will move the ball but I don’t think they will outscore the Patriots without turnovers.

So you're saying the Bills non-existent pass rush and awful linebackers are not a good match?

I'm honestly curious to see how much Matthews actually commands. Slot receivers generally get kinda screwed over when it comes to contract negotiations and given how little depth Buffalo has among its receivers right now, it might be wise to bring him back if they think he's a scheme fit despite the fact that Zay also needs to play a good amount in the slot.

From Gil Brandt
Tom Brady has more wins than any Bills QB has in games played in Buffalo in last 12 years. He can tie Drew Bledsoe this week for most wins all-time in Buffalo:

59 Jim Kelly
46 Joe Ferguson
14 Drew Bledsoe
13 Tom Brady
13 Doug Flutie

From Gil Brandt
Tom Brady has more wins than any Bills QB has in games played in Buffalo in last 12 years. He can tie Drew Bledsoe this week for most wins all-time in Buffalo:

59 Jim Kelly
46 Joe Ferguson
14 Drew Bledsoe
13 Tom Brady
13 Doug Flutie

Really not surprising honestly. He's probably started almost as many games in Buffalo as any Bills QB.

Really not surprising honestly. He's probably started almost as many games in Buffalo as any Bills QB.
How about this one.
If Tom Brady throws for 3+ TDs on Sunday he'll have the third-most passing touchdowns at Ralph Wilson stadium since the stadium opened in 1973. Only Jim Kelly and Joe Ferguson would have more.
Brady currently has 38 pass TDs at Ralph Wilson stadium. More than Tyrod Taylor (27), one fewer than Ryan Fitzpatrick (39), and two short of Drew Bledsoe (40).
Brady will be playing his 16th career game at Ralph Wilson stadium. Fitzpatrick has played in 26 games there and Bledsoe played in 32.

How about this one.
If Tom Brady throws for 3+ TDs on Sunday he'll have the third-most passing touchdowns at Ralph Wilson stadium since the stadium opened in 1973. Only Jim Kelly and Joe Ferguson would have more.
Brady currently has 38 pass TDs at Ralph Wilson stadium. More than Tyrod Taylor (27), one fewer than Ryan Fitzpatrick (39), and two short of Drew Bledsoe (40).
Brady will be playing his 16th career game at Ralph Wilson stadium. Fitzpatrick has played in 26 games there and Bledsoe played in 32.

Just goes to show how bad the qb play has been for the Bills, not taking anything away from Brady whatsoever, he's clearly the best ever IMO

I'm realistic enough not to ask the sports gods for a win today, but it would be really nice if we could burn Stephon Gilmore at least once or twice.

Brady has a month, gotta get some sort of pressure

So friggin frustrating... he could set his ball on the tee and and send it 300 yards down the center of the fairway at this point