Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

Jets fans went into the day with dreams of Kirk Cousins.

As of 6:40 pm, signed Josh McCown and a backup RB who posted a picture on Instagram of a cop with his throat slashed.
Well done

Trumaine Johnson to the Jets. Nice move.

Lots of cryptic tweeting going on by NFL reporters, including Tim Graham.

Trumaine Johnson to the Jets. Nice move.

Lots of cryptic tweeting going on by NFL reporters, including Tim Graham.

Any rumors out there or idea what these guys might be hinting at?

Tim Graham
@ByTimGraham

·
2h

Guess again.
Joe Buscaglia
@JoeBuscaglia
Bills making multiple trades and an FA signing, Eichel's back, Ullmark gets called up, Bonas plays tonight and possibly Thursday, UB men play Thursday, UB Women play this weekend. This week couldn't possibly be more jam-packed from a Buffalo sports perspective.

Tim Graham
@ByTimGraham

·
2h

In time ...

@LabattMaster
Replying to @ByTimGraham

Tim Graham
@ByTimGraham

·
1h

Maybe tomorrow.
Nick Bat

@nickbat
Replying to @ByTimGraham
i've been sitting at my computer refreshing twitter for 45 mins waiting for bills news. can you give a hint if i can go do something else or should i hang around...? please

At this point the two Josh dudes seem to have accuracy or personality issues. Sam may be the best but would already be taken by the Browns and in any event fumbles a lot. Mayfield though is the most accurate. Did he have to roll out all the time in college to get his passes off or did he go outside the pocket mostly when protection broke down? If he could consistently get passes off in the pocket - then maybe he's the guy.

Tim Graham
@ByTimGraham

·
2h

Guess again.
Joe Buscaglia
@JoeBuscaglia
Bills making multiple trades and an FA signing, Eichel's back, Ullmark gets called up, Bonas plays tonight and possibly Thursday, UB men play Thursday, UB Women play this weekend. This week couldn't possibly be more jam-packed from a Buffalo sports perspective.

Tim Graham
@ByTimGraham

·
2h

In time ...

@LabattMaster
Replying to @ByTimGraham

Tim Graham
@ByTimGraham

·
1h

Maybe tomorrow.
Nick Bat

@nickbat
Replying to @ByTimGraham
i've been sitting at my computer refreshing twitter for 45 mins waiting for bills news. can you give a hint if i can go do something else or should i hang around...? please
The bills HAVE made multiple trades.

I believe that was what he’s referencing.

Or am I the one who forgot all reading comprehension???...

At this point the two Josh dudes seem to have accuracy or personality issues. Sam may be the best but would already be taken by the Browns and in any event fumbles a lot. Mayfield though is the most accurate. Did he have to roll out all the time in college to get his passes off or did he go outside the pocket mostly when protection broke down? If he could consistently get passes off in the pocket - then maybe he's the guy.
Paralysis by Analysis.

A week ago, I would've been thrilled with whatever we needed to do to get any of Allen/Rosen/Mayfield/Darnold. Now I'm like, nah, I don't want any of them.

The bills HAVE made multiple trades.

I believe that was what he’s referencing.

Or am I the one who forgot all reading comprehension???...
The first tweet is basically saying "Wow, what a week...it couldn't possibly get any crazier.."

To which Tim Graham tweets "Guess again..."

The first tweet is basically saying "Wow, what a week...it couldn't possibly get any crazier.."

Well clearly, the bills and nobody else is done, but I guess he’s saying they can get closer than 12.

If the bills get Denver’s 5...and still have 22...and another 2 or maybe a 3...and Cleveland takes Barkley...

Phone gets picked up...

Wonder if were going to try and do something as far as wr goes. Right now we basically have Zay Jones and Benjamin and Reily. Were going to have to draft a guy and hopefully sign one to. Whats up with Thompson and Matthews?

Would the Jets sign 2 QBs and Still draft one with their 1st pick?
"The other issue for the Bills to consider is what impact the flurry of signings might have on teams considering a quarterback in the first round of the draft. Even though the Broncos added Keenum, for example, it's only a two-year contract, leaving open the possibility the team will still add a quarterback at No. 5 in the first round. The same goes for the Jets at No. 6, making it imperative the Bills continue to try and move up the draft board."

Probably nonsense but...

Ty Guenot

@morganty2

Replying to @NFLVinny
Hearing the same. Buffalo, again. And this one is sure to shake up the make up of the season.
8:45 PM · Mar 13, 2018

@pawlikIII

·
2h

Replying to @morganty2 and @NFLVinny
U lying what u hearing ?

Ty Guenot

@morganty2

·
1h

Wouldn't say anything if I wasn't hearing....

@pawlikIII

·
1h

When will it break?

Ty Guenot

@morganty2

·
31m

No idea. No idea even if it will happen. But I'm hearing 3 teams and talks are "intense". I am not an NFL guy, my sport is NHL. But a close connection in the community directly working for TBD tells me it's a monster trade.

Probably nonsense but...

Ty Guenot

@morganty2

Replying to @NFLVinny
Hearing the same. Buffalo, again. And this one is sure to shake up the make up of the season.
8:45 PM · Mar 13, 2018

@pawlikIII

·
2h

Replying to @morganty2 and @NFLVinny
U lying what u hearing ?

Ty Guenot

@morganty2

·
1h

Wouldn't say anything if I wasn't hearing...

@pawlikIII

·
1h

When will it break?

Ty Guenot

@morganty2

·
31m

No idea. No idea even if it will happen. But I'm hearing 3 teams and talks are "intense". I am not an NFL guy, my sport is NHL. But a close connection in the community directly working for TBD tells me it's a monster trade.

Just thinking outloud here but maybe something with the colts especially if they like one of the young qbs perhaps they may trade luck with his injury history.

Ok.. so every Bills beat writer is posting vague tweets like they know something might go down soon.

Either they're trolling or there's some smoke to this fire.

I know it's FA so we're obviously going to make more moves but I can't see them tweeting like this over a Matt Moore or trade for a Mychal Kendricks.

If the Giants, Broncos and Bills all got together, there could be something here...

Blue at 5, Orange at 12 and Canada at 2??...

Giants would still need the Bills 22 and a 3.

Broncos likely the 2.

Ok.. so every Bills beat writer is posting vague tweets like they know something might go down soon.

I know it's FA so we're obviously going to make more moves but I can't see them tweeting like this over a Matt Moore or trade for a Mychal Kendricks.

Dieing to know what this is, sounds like some sort of trade or move up verus a FA signing as just about everyone of note is already gone.

Called I.T...

They’re sending me TWO new F5 keys....preventative maintenance.

And onto this morning where Sal Capaccio tweets a thinking emoji, John Wawrow tweets out alluding to a Bills move and random "insiders" are all over Twitter talking about Buffalo making a gigantic move that will rock the NFL.

I hate myself for letting this occupy my day..

And onto this morning where Sal Capaccio tweets a thinking emoji, John Wawrow tweets out alluding to a Bills move and random "insiders" are all over Twitter talking about Buffalo making a gigantic move that will rock the NFL.

I hate when this stuff gets out there and then you spend hours wondering when something is going to break on this. Agree with you about letting it occupy your day. Do you have insider tweets you could post here talking about it?

I'm not sure that's really what Wawrow did. His MO is to just tweet out "hmmm" when he knows something big is coming. In this case, he just told everyone to chill and pointed out that Tim Graham's working on a story not related to the Bills roster. Seemed like he was really just talking about the fact that Buffalo will announce their trade with Cinci today.

Sal's thing is definitely curious though, and I think everyone agrees that Buffalo isn't done trading up yet. Not sure it makes much sense for them to make their final move up before they know what the teams ahead of them will be doing though.

I hate when this stuff gets out there and then you spend hours wondering when something is going to break on this. Agree with you about letting it occupy your day. Do you have insider tweets you could post here talking about it?
Tim Graham had a series of tweets then walked it back this morning saying it's a story not pertaining to the Bills roster. (Which is super specific and everyone read into that as well).

A couple accounts of random (probably fake) insiders starting tweeting out that Buffalo is trying to complete an earth shattering trade.

Josina Anderson tweeted out "hmmm" at that same time and then a bunch of people in her mentions started throwing out Bills scenarios. She's also super close to McCoy fwiw.

Then Sal tweeted out a thinking emoji this morning and he's very plugged in and not the trolling type.

Combine that with our apparent zero lack of interest at bringing in a vet QB and people are all over the map re: Andrew Luck and Cam Newton.

Bills sign DE Trent Murphy 3 yrs/$21 mil.

Sal confirms it's "part" of his emoji. "Lots of moving parts today, doesn't mean all will happen".

Also reported that this signing doesn't affect Jerry Hughes.

Nice D-Line on paper.

Hughes - Star - KW - Murphy

Last edited:
Bills sign DE Trent Murphy 3 yrs/$21 mil.

Sal confirms it's "part" of his emoji. "Lots of moving parts today, doesn't mean all will happen".

Also reported that this signing doesn't affect Jerry Hughes.

Nice D-Line on paper.

Hughes - Star - KW - Murphy

Shaq Laswson has been a non factor so far so I don't think the Bills can afford to trade or cut Hughes even if they wanted to. Perhaps a re-structuring is possible. Lawson hasn't played a lot going into his third year so hopefully he can break out a little bit. I like the last couple of moves by the Bills, get a good secondary depth piece in Bush and then add one of the best pash rushers available in Murphy. Need to re-sign Brown though, that will be critical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom