Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

Chiefs trade Alex Smith to Skins. Cousins??

I’m a Cousins fan but don’t see him winding up in Buffalo. Seems like Denver, Browns or the Jets will be where Cousins winds up. I see the Bills getting a qb other than say the big 3 out of this draft (Allen,Rosen and USC Dude)

They seem high on the QB from Richmond , they also seem to love the DT from Stanford. I hope they keep building through the draft as opposed to selling the farm for one qb. You just never know though but will be very interesting.

Is Foles going to be on the trading block after Sunday as well? Beane has been pretty clear that he wants to build through the draft and be selective on the free agent market, don’t see him paying the freight on Cousins

Last edited:
I’m a Cousins fan but don’t see him winding up in Buffalo. Seems like Denver, Browns or the Jets will be where Cousins winds up. I see the Bills getting a qb other than say the big 3 out of this draft (Allen,Rosen and USC Dude)

They seem high on the QB from Richmond , they also seem to love the DT from Stanford. I hope they keep building through the draft as opposed to selling the farm for one qb. You just never know though but will be very interesting.

Is Foles going to be on the trading block after Sunday as well? Beane has been pretty clear that he wants to build through the draft and be selective on the free agent market, don’t see him paying the freight on Cousins

What makes you think they're high on Kyle Lauletta? As far as I've heard, he's the only QB Buffalo didn't meet with at the Senior Bowl (which I suppose, we could take to mean that they used the other meetings to make teams think they're interested in other guys?)

Teddy Bridgewater please

Yeah, not sure he will be available but who knows. he seems to be the favorite of Vikings and Zimmer right now. I do love Teddy two gloves though

Jags will be all in on Cousins, IMO

Thank god it wasn’t JP Lohsman or John Mccargo .. two guys the bills traded UP to get who were never going to be drafted before the bills next pick anyway

Probably doesn't mean anything, but for whatever it's worth, DeShone Kizer is in Buffalo; someone on Twitter said he asked him and Kizer told him he was there "on business".

Probably doesn't mean anything, but for whatever it's worth, DeShone Kizer is in Buffalo; someone on Twitter said he asked him and Kizer told him he was there "on business".

LOL

This dude is a 3rd stringer

LOL

This dude is a 3rd stringer

I am not a huge fan of Kizer by any means nor would I really want him in Buffalo but I am amazed how people just write of OB's these days, Guys like Foles,Keenum, and and even Goff were all no good last year

I am not a huge fan of Kizer by any means nor would I really want him in Buffalo but I am amazed how people just write of OB's these days, Guys like Foles,Keenum, and and even Goff were all no good last year

29 turnovers

He's still under contract with Cleveland, don't see how it could have anything to do with the Bills.

sounds like one of Kizer's roommates from college works in Buffalo and he is in town helping him with something..

next...

I legitimately have no idea what we will do this offseason. We have so many high draft picks, so many question marks in terms of major players that could retire, be traded or released (Tyrod and Kyle), mixed with an unpredictable GM and an owner who will finally play cap games to spend as much as possible to build a contender.

I'm a fan of going after Cousins and then building around him through the Draft. A lot of mocks have the 4 top QBs going Top 10 and I really don't want to waste a 1st on Rudolph or Jackson with the tradeup for one of those 4 being massive.

I legitimately have no idea what we will do this offseason. We have so many high draft picks, so many question marks in terms of major players that could retire, be traded or released (Tyrod and Kyle), mixed with an unpredictable GM and an owner who will finally play cap games to spend as much as possible to build a contender.

I'm a fan of going after Cousins and then building around him through the Draft. A lot of mocks have the 4 top QBs going Top 10 and I really don't want to waste a 1st on Rudolph or Jackson with the tradeup for one of those 4 being massive.

Jimmy G just became the highest paid player in the league. Pushes the market for Cousins to that level or higher, probably. Sorry, but that doesn't seem worth it to me.

Jimmy G just became the highest paid player in the league. Pushes the market for Cousins to that level or higher, probably. Sorry, but that doesn't seem worth it to me.

Cousins was always expected to top $27 million though.

Cousins was always expected to top $27 million though.

Right, this just guarantees it. That's too much money for a guy that I don't think is going to make enough of a difference in your win/loss record to earn that type of money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom