Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

i still think the future is bright even as early as next year but I think the 18 bills could be a very bad football team. Very bad

i still think the future is bright even as early as next year but I think the 18 bills could be a very bad football team. Very bad

Unfortunately that's what I think for this season. OL is going to kill us I think. Not sure the receiving corps will be consistent enough and think QB will definitely be a growing pains position this year.

Unfortunately that's what I think for this season. OL is going to kill us I think. Not sure the receiving corps will be consistent enough and think QB will definitely be a growing pains position this year.

Yeah that combo is brutal. O line that cant pass protect inexperienced QB play and WR core that can’t get open. Yikes

Hoping for a miracle on offense for the season opener but not seeing it

No reason to shovel dirt on the season because of one poor preseason performance.

Preseason means nothing - there’s no game planning. Pass protection is something that is heavily game planned for during meaningful games. A lot of weaknesses can be covered up for through strategic double teams, chip blocking, pocket movement. 1 on 1 against Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap is going to be a losing battle for most offensive lineman in the league.

Cheer up boys. We will be winning in Baltimore in a few weeks!

No reason to shovel dirt on the season because of one poor preseason performance.

Preseason means nothing - there’s no game planning. Pass protection is something that is heavily game planned for during meaningful games. A lot of weaknesses can be covered up for through strategic double teams, chip blocking, pocket movement. 1 on 1 with Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap is going to be a losing battle for most offensive lineman in the league.

Cheer up boys. We will be winning in Baltimore in a few weeks!

By a few weeks, you mean in 9 days, right? :cool:

Wow, Coleman getting cut. Definitely didn’t see that coming. Obviously there was speculation but I didn’t think they’d do it.
Do we still give up a 7th rounder? This means the Browns, instead of drafting Carson Wentz, selected a guy who can't even make a team

Don’t be shocked if New England claims Corey Coleman as I asked the question a couple days ago because I heard Belichick liked him.

Wow, Coleman getting cut. Definitely didn’t see that coming. Obviously there was speculation but I didn’t think they’d do it.

I'm shocked also. Thought they would at least give a season to see what they had. Tanner Vallejo also gone in a not so surprising move.

Mack to the Bears. The picks (two first rounders) and salary just too much to make sense for the Bills.

Mack to the Bears. The picks (two first rounders) and salary just too much to make sense for the Bills.
Yea, doesn’t make sense for much of anybody. Surprised anyone offered up 2-1’s, given the contract demands involved.

Did Buffalo really waste 3.5 million of future cap space by cutting Coleman?
Holy moly that trade looks terrible just for that.
The 7th round pick is nothing but you guys could have rolled another 3.5 million of cap space to next year if they didn’t make the trade.

The 7th round pick is nothing but you guys could have rolled another 3.5 million of cap space to next year if they didn’t make the trade.
Yea...not feeling how that all went down. People who know how the cap works say its much to do about nothing though sooo who knows.

For some of the great moves Beane has made, he’s also made some bizarre ones. I’ll wait to see how this season plays out but Star Lotulelei and Trent Murphy better bring something to the table.

Seems like Robert Foster made the team. Staff must love his potential and ability to develop into more than a speedy blur. Ray Ray makes the team as well.

Interesting roster moves so far.

Bills eat $3.5M and 7th round pick on Coleman. Had to have been attitude issue because he certainly wasn't beaten out by Jerry Rice.

What do you all think about checking out Braxton Miller? Didn't do much with the Texans but that was a name on the waiver wire that caught my eye.

3.5M of dead cap is this year. No big deal.

3.5M of dead cap is this year. No big deal.

In particular when you are tanking. Looks like the Bills are adopting the Sabres strategy.

In particular when you are tanking. Looks like the Bills are adopting the Sabres strategy.

And I’m sure ya said the same thing last year.

Why don’t you stick to your boyfriends team? I’m sure he has a great strategy lined up for punting away an AFC Championship that you can get excited about.

i thought is was interesting that the ESPN site showing the roster still has them as a 7 win team, that is one win from 8-8 and playoff territory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom