Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

Allen please... Thanks. A wr with some sort of skill as well would be great. Is Zay Jones alive?

God we need help at WR...zero separation

Seriously its by far the worst position and that's saying a lot with this o-line. Sign Bryant I dont know do something. Can we get Reilly back at least. Awful

Aside from Edmunds not a single Bill is better than a Raven.

We had a 1st and 5 and lost yards . OL and WR are even worse then we feared. Might be the 2 worst in the league and that's not hyperbole

Allen please... Thanks. A wr with some sort of skill as well would be great. Is Zay Jones alive?

I don't understand the rationale of not wanting to put Allen in "too soon."

It's not like you're going to burn a redshirt year. He's a professional athlete. Give him a couple series and let him get his feet wet (literally and figuratively).

It's not like you're going to burn a redshirt year. He's a professional athlete. Give him a couple series and let him get his feet wet (literally and figuratively).

Agreed especially with this clearly being a rebuilding year. A few series a half should be a no brainer

Just an awful offense, literally can't run the ball without a holding penalty

Is Peterman serious with that throw. Good lord. Get him out of there.

Previously I would have disagreed with you only through the lens of “is he ready” and also would he get massacred against this defense...but at this point you might as well start the clock and start his learning process, Peterman is a slow motion train wreck out there.

Not sure but the D might be as bad as the offense Guess the tanking is definitely taking place this year.

This game is over.

Sacrifice it. Start Allen next week.

I wasn’t expecting a win but a complete no show is a disgrace. No way to answer this question but at what point do you lose the locker room if you don’t play Allen?

The Bills have zero first downs. A team hasn't had zero first downs in an NFL game in the Super Bowl era.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom