Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

i thought is was interesting that the ESPN site showing the roster still has them as a 7 win team, that is one win from 8-8 and playoff territory.
Were like most teams not named NE, Pitt, Philly, LAR and New Orleans. Crapshoot between 4-12 and 10-6.

I do think we’ll see a very different team come regular season.

For one, the offense is going to run the ball a lot, something our OL is decent at with a legit stable of backs... We barely ran in PG3. We also barely used the TE in line, which I think will be a necessary staple of the offense this year both by necessity, and the fact we have some promising tight ends.

The defense should also look much better when we scheme as opposed to playing a vanilla soft coverage defense, as we also did in PG3.

Peterman it is. He won the job if you ask me.

Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills) | Twitter[/QUOTE
Were like most teams not named NE, Pitt, Philly, LAR and New Orleans. Crapshoot between 4-12 and 10-6.

I do think we’ll see a very different team come regular season.

For one, the offense is going to run the ball a lot, something our OL is decent at with a legit stable of backs... We barely ran in PG3. We also barely used the TE in line, which I think will be a necessary staple of the offense this year both by necessity, and the fact we have some promising tight ends.

The defense should also look much better when we scheme as opposed to playing a vanilla soft coverage defense, as we also did in PG3.

Hope you are right.

Peterman earned the job. He was the best and most consistent QB throughout TC and PS games. He will be on a fairly short leash tho, with the 7th overall pick behind him.

Hopefully he takes advantage of this opportunity and proves to his doubters that he is a capable QB and that his 5 INT half was just an anomaly.

Glad I’ve got Shady in Fantasy... cuz he’s gonna get fed the rock.

Kickoff is upon us! Looking forward to another year of Bills football. Going to be hard to draw conclusions on a game played in a monsoon, but quick things I am looking for:

1) OL who can spring McCoy for gains while keeping Peterman upright. Also going to be interested to see how Daboll calls the game, again will likely be run heavy given conditions.

2) Peterman- do we get San Diego version or preseason version? Looking for a decisive thrower with multiple read progression.

3) Defense- how well can we contain the run and pressure Flacco?

Not optimistic starting on the road in these conditions but let’s steal one today. Go Bills!

Well that was awful. Apparently were not gonna cover the TE. 2nd and 26 and we give it up, brutal.

Well that was awful. Apparently were not gonna cover the TE. 2nd and 26 and we give it up, brutal.
Yeah real ugly start. My three month old just got her first taste of being a Bills fan...probably good to set expectations early...

Couldn't have scripted a worse start on both sides of the ball. Its gonna be a long year, lol.

First draft pick next year has to be WR or OL. We look lost at both

Good news this new punter is excellent, bad news our offense is god awful.

Blatant holding by the Ravens, zero calls. Were getting zero pressure of course.

This is brutal, zero pressure and defense just looks reactive. Not even going to address that PI call, which was atrocious. Quarter 1 of the season but wow this just isn’t looking good.

Lol rush 4 yet again and Browns WIDE open. Jesus this is unwatchable. This team might win 2-3 games at this rate

I feel like I say this every year, you should never have a hold on a running play...smh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom