Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

root for NE to lose and then 2nd place in the AFC east.. GB is really banged up lost like 5 guys today and rodgers has both legs hurt now..

Looking at a replay of Allen's passes - great job by the OC. A nice combination of deep balls, quick releases and having him completely sell a pass to one side of the field and then switching his body to deliver it to the opposite side of the field.

2.jpg

Was at the game Sunday they are trying to put and end to all of this. Signs everywhere, be interesting to see how it plays out
That's good to hear because I'm waiting to hear or see someone paralyzed for jumping 10 feet down on a folding table. Unfortunately, they may attempt to arrest people for doing this but zero chance they will be able to prosecute them.

LETS GO BUFFALO

That's good to hear because I'm waiting to hear or see someone paralyzed for jumping 10 feet down on a folding table. Unfortunately, they may attempt to arrest people for doing this but zero chance they will be able to prosecute them.

LETS GO BUFFALO

Exactly, whats the charge going to be "being an idiot". It is stupid but as you noted we don't prosecute idiocy

Horrible rookie mistake by Allen throwing it up for grabs over the middle. Have to at least get 3 in that situation
He’s been awful today. Playcalling not helping but Allen has been rough, to say the least. Hopefully he can redeem himself in the 2nd half. 13-3 to 16-0 off that mistake.

Going to go ahead and take back anything I said about the defense. They may actually be legit. Our defensive backs and linebackers look set for a long time. Lots of young talented players in White/Johnson and Edmunds/Milano.

Today was 100% on the offense. Bad rookie game by Allen that was only exacerbated by a really poor gameplan & playcalling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom