Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

I haven't watched a ton of MNF this year but I did catch most of last week's game. This almost exactly echoes my thoughts on the broadcast. Don't say you weren't warned :)

The 'Monday Night Football' broadcast is officially a mess
This broadcast is just brutal.
Tessatore is a hardo who thinks he is way more important than just a PBP announcing on TV where people can see the game.
Witten is just inexperienced and Tessatore is talking way too much thus Witten says little.
Booger is on the Boogermobile and he atleast knows the game but has no flow because he isn’t in the booth and the timing off when he steps in.
This entire broadcast needs help.
I would start with Tessatore as his ego is just so gigantic for a PBP guy who isn’t even in the league of a Michaels/Tirico/Nantz/Buck league.

McDonough was better but he pissed off the league because he was blunt on dumb refs while Tessatore thinks he is a gatekeeper.

Yeah it's really the crane thing and way too much focus on the announcers that bothered me as opposed to what they were saying. Just don't think the camera should be on them as much as it was. I'm here to watch a game.

I actually think booger knows his stuff too, for the most part. Joe T is whatever for me. Again, I don't mind this crew but the combination does seem a bit off. It's all of the other stuff mentioned in that article that makes it annoying. WHY IS THERE A CRANE?!

Well the numbers would say this could get ugly tonight. But we've somehow managed to rarely get blown out but lose on Monday nights in the most painful ways imaginable, so fasten your seat belts!

Bills D is really playing deep and daring Brady to dink and dunk the whole the field.
It was a good job that quarter.

It was nice how the refs let that fumble on the kickoff play out even tho one of them had already blown their whistle right after the runner had hit the ground.

Frazier rushes 3 on the first play of this series, good lord.

One score game - I'll take it. Better than debating whether I want to go to bed at halftime.

Did Thurman say Tim & Kerry in reference to the owners or did I hear it wrong?

I would have thought Thurman's # would have been retired a long time ago.

Thought for sure that we were going to get flagged for leverage or some garbage on that FG miss.

Did Thurman say Tim & Kerry in reference to the owners or did I hear it wrong?

Not sure. Even with guys I love like Thurman, I tend to despise in game interviews and tune them out.

What's it take to get blatant holding calls around here? Apparently locked arm take downs don't quite ring that bell.

When was the last time we scored a touchdown? I don’t think it happens this game

I would have thought Thurman's # would have been retired a long time ago.

Ralph Wilson wasn’t big on the number retiring. He just put deserving players on the Ring of Honor. He had only retired Jim Kelly’s 12 I believe but had never handed out 34 or 78 after Thurman and Bruce were done.

The Pegulas have now retired both of those numbers after Mr. Wilson passed away.

Don’t worry Alsacs says No Bias
Honestly if you think the refs have been a factor tonight then you will never think they aren’t.
The refs have let them play. I won’t say anymore. If you feel otherwise I could be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom