Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

sad to think the bills would be in this thing with just avg QB play. 3-3 would make next mon night game mean something.

i would cut petermen now if there is a Vet QB out there someplace to be the #2 until allen comes back. 8 wins might win the east if NE has any burps.

NE will be 12-4 and a 1 or 2 seed.

Gotta say, yesterday's comeback win makes watching the raging dumpster fire known as the 2018 Buffalo Bills just a little more palatable... Derek Anderson! Chris Ivory! Feel the excitement!

D looks good so far, first to 17 will probably win this...

Trade McCoy. Trade Benjamin. Sacrifice Clay to the fumble gods.

Tank the season.

This team is horrific. Defense finally joining the suck as well.

Unreal how poorly the staff has messed up the QB situation going into this season. They better bring it next year because this season is going to erase all the good will of last year.

Turning this off. Nobody showed up except for Anderson and Ivory.

Absolutely pathetic showing against a 1-5 team.

Turning this off. Nobody showed up except for Anderson and Ivory.

Absolutely pathetic showing against a 1-5 team.

My fantasy teams were killed by injuries and byes this week. Thought about picking up Mack but figured our defense would at least show up... So that worked out well.

Refs must hate Jerry Hughes. They don’t even give him blatant hold calls in the wide open field.

Defense gave up after the Clay fumble. This team was teetering on a complete folding of the season after giving away a W last week. That fumble sealed it. (IMO)

Way too many blowouts under McDermott as well.

Every team has 1 per year, not 3-4.

Probably have more blowout losses in 1.5 seasons with McD than the Bills had from the previous 5 head coaches combined. I don't even think I'm exaggerating.

Sounds like the Cowboys may have interest in Benjamin. Eagles lost today to fall to 3-4.

Could this be the week we move some guys for picks?

My fantasy teams were killed by injuries and byes this week. Thought about picking up Mack but figured our defense would at least show up... So that worked out well.

I feel your pain. I sat out both Luck and Hilton figuring on Bills D.
noidea.gif

If they can even get a 6th for him at this point, they gotta do it.
I’m hoping for a 3rd from the Eagles for Shady, a 5th for Benjamin and id give away Clay if someone would take him.

I’ll take a 6th for Benjamin though just to get him off this team.

I’m hoping for a 3rd from the Eagles for Shady, a 5th for Benjamin and id give away Clay if someone would take him.

I’ll take a 6th for Benjamin though just to get him off this team.

I'd guess if Buffalo finds takers for these guys, it's a 4th or 5th for McCoy, a 6th or 7th for Benjamin, and lol nothing for Clay.

This season honestly just sucks. I remember the excitement I had the week leading up to the Jax Playoff Game, only to be followed up by this?

It was clear this season had the makings of a “take a step back to leap forward”, but I don’t think anyone expected this level of ineptitude.

Hopefully it’s for the greater good, we hit on our draft picks and spend the cap $$$ wisely, but man... the NFL season is rough when you play in the same division as the Pats so the Wild Card is the only way in and your season is over in Week 7.

This season honestly just sucks. I remember the excitement I had the week leading up to the Jax Playoff Game, only to be followed up by this?

It was clear this season had the makings of a “take a step back to leap forward”, but I don’t think anyone expected this level of ineptitude.

Hopefully it’s for the greater good, we hit on our draft picks and spend the cap $$$ wisely, but man... the NFL season is rough when you play in the same division as the Pats so the Wild Card is the only way in and your season is over in Week 7.

Need to get Allen back on the field... and I’d play Peterman until then. Giving Anderson the reps is pointless.

Need to get Allen back on the field... and I’d play Peterman until then. Giving Anderson the reps is pointless.
Honestly, I agree. I never thought I’d want Peterman to ever take a snap again, but there’s zero evaluation going on out there on Offense and we’re not in Playoff contention, so why play Derek Anderson? Just keep him in the role he should be in, mentoring Allen.

Are there more than 3 players we can guarantee will be on the Offensive Roster next year? I’ve got Allen, Zay and Dawkins.

Honestly, I agree. I never thought I’d want Peterman to ever take a snap again, but there’s zero evaluation going on out there on Offense and we’re not in Playoff contention, so why play Derek Anderson? Just keep him in the role he should be in, mentoring Allen.

Are there more than 3 players we can guarantee will be on the Offensive Roster next year? I’ve got Allen, Zay and Dawkins.

Not sure of their contracts but Mills, Teller, Ivory, Murphy... even if they are all back ups

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom