Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

Teller is starting. Is he doing well or do the Jets suck so much it's hard to tell?

3 holding penalties on one play.

Bravo, Jets. That’s impressive.

giphy.gif

Happy McCoy is having a good game. He's really tried hard to be classy and a good leader this season but he was about to snap.

Teller is starting. Is he doing well or do the Jets suck so much it's hard to tell?

He has at least 2 pancake blocks that I’m aware of. That’s good no matter who ur playing.

I don't get the game here in KC but fair to say that Barkley has shown enough that Peterman will be asked to meet with Coach McDermott and bring his playbook in the very near future?

He has at least 2 pancake blocks that I’m aware of. That’s good no matter who ur playing.
It's sometimes hard to clearly see how an OL is playing in the run game. But when I was able to follow him, he's looked good.

I don't get the game here in KC but fair to say that Barkley has shown enough that Peterman will be asked to meet with Coach McDermott and bring his playbook in the very near future?

I imagine Peterman’s status is tied to Allen’s health. As soon as Allen is healthy enough to play then I expect Peterman to get cut and probably stashed on the PS.

At least you Bills fans know you’re not the Jets. When’s the last time the Jets scored a TD?

Both significant developments moving forward.
Yea, a lot of people were raving about Teller in practice. If he continues this play, that gives us 2 young guys to build the OL around in he and Dawkins.

I’m not watching but all the posts I see on the game are about Barkley as a potential long term back up to Allen and Teller looking like a monster.

Barkley isnt setting the world on fire but hes playing competently, not turning the ball over, and making the throws an NFL qb should make. So refreshing

The Jets defense was 7th on Football Outsiders. Just held Miami to 180 yds and 2 fg's a week ago while throwing 4 picks.

Steamrolling them without the help of turnovers is honestly stunning to me.

Barkley better chill. Outside of one Pats game, our schedule is a joke from here on out. Watch us go 8-8.

It's pretty incredible that we may actually be favored in our last 3 home games. Seems to always shake out that way. One of these years it'd be nice to get the soft part of the schedule up front.

It's pretty incredible that we may actually be favored in our last 3 home games. Seems to always shake out that way. One of these years it'd be nice to get the soft part of the schedule up front.

I feel like Buffalo has pretty consistently started out like 3-2 or 4-2 recently and then fall apart down the stretch. I don't think it always plays out with the easy games at the end.

Barkley better chill. Outside of one Pats game, our schedule is a joke from here on out. Watch us go 8-8.

The Houston & Indy games were so crucial and we went 0-2. If we had gotten one of those it really would have opened things up for a path to the playoffs.

I finally checked out the box score - Robert Foster had 105 yds receiving? Zay Jones with 93 yards?... What in the world...

Zay is really coming into his own and Foster was finally successfully tracking the ball on deep throws. Very promising day for both. Like the McKenzie dude too.

Zay is really coming into his own and Foster was finally successfully tracking the ball on deep throws. Very promising day for both. Like the McKenzie dude too.
That’s seriously awesome to hear. If guys like Teller, Zay and Foster can progress and earn their 2019 roster spots, along with returning this monster defense, FA $$$ and 10 picks, we may be cookin with gas next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom