Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

Shady questionable to return and I could care less.

What a 180 from last year where we were doomed if he couldn’t go.

Shady questionable to return and I could care less.

What a 180 from last year where we were doomed if he couldn’t go.

You wonder more and more what they are going to do with him this offseason.

He has been a warrior and great leader for this squad since his arrival, which McDermott clearly values, but it looks like he has fallen off the proverbial cliff.

You wonder more and more what they are going to do with him this offseason.

He has been a warrior and great leader for this squad since his arrival, which McDermott clearly values, but it looks like he has fallen off the proverbial cliff.

Seems like everyone considers it a foregone conclusion that he'll be back next year but I don't really get it personally. At best it seems like you want to play him in a committee at this point, in which case he isn't worth remotely close to the $9 million he's slated to make.

I respect the heck out of Shady and he’s been a great Buffalo Bill, but I’d bring back Ivory/Murphy and draft 2 RBs somewhere in Rounds 3-5.

Can you quit f’n kicking it to that guy already!!!!

I respect the heck out of Shady and he’s been a great Buffalo Bill, but I’d bring back Ivory/Murphy and draft 2 RBs somewhere in Rounds 3-5.

Yeah, that's basically where I'm at too. Ivory is expensive for a backup in his own right, but you can afford to have him be your highest paid RB with a bunch of young guys around him in a committee and I think Ivory has been pretty good this season. Something like Ivory, Karan Higdon, and that Colburn dude from Wake Forest that put up like 300 rushing yards on us the past two years would be good IMO.

Well ya can’t do that... pissing this game away

Josh was a mixed bag that half but I’m starting to get a little fed up with the OL and Receivers. Nonstop parade of penalties, pressure and drops.

Josh was a mixed bag that half but I’m starting to get a little fed up with the OL and Receivers. Nonstop parade of penalties, pressure and drops.

Zays drop killed the drive

Is that Hauschka not being able to kick into the EZ, or Crossman being a complete idiot?

It is def not good kicking weather so maybe the ball is not traveling as far as usual.

Hauschka hurt now... nice cheap shot by Jets scumbag.

It is def not good kicking weather so maybe the ball is not traveling as far as usual.

Hauschka hurt now... nice cheap shot by Jets scumbag.
Lots of dirty Jets play in that half. I’d like to see 15 yards sacrificed in order to send a message this half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom