Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

What do you even do? OL is a joke. WRs outside of Foster and McKenzie are terrible. We have no TE’s.

Allen literally has to do everything.

Can not wait until half these clowns are replaced/demoted next year.

Oh well... draft status in good shape.

Kudos to the Jets Offense for playing well and helping out their rookie.

Bills Offense, outside Allen, Foster and McKenzie should forfeit their game checks.

Also, should have punted or gone for it instead of that 54 yard FG attempt imo

That was a head scratcher - Hauschka had injured his back earlier in the game, and hadn't been able to kick into the EZ on kickoffs, so McDermott opts to kick it?

It's a small thing but McDermott was exactly wrong on the Jets' drive when he was wildly motioning for the clock to keep running. At that point the Jets only had half a field to go and 2 minutes left. More than enough time. You want time on the clock to respond if the Jets score.

Just clinging to the thought of better draft position.

That's the good part but sure would be nice to have Allen experience some victories also.

It's a small thing but McDermott was exactly wrong on the Jets' drive when he was wildly motioning for the clock to keep running. At that point the Jets only had half a field to go and 2 minutes left. More than enough time. You want time on the clock to respond if the Jets score.

I understand your thoughts here but...

I gotta disagree. At that time... still out of scoring position... you want the clock to drain. Things changed after that deep ball on the sideline.

Last edited:
I understand your thoughts here but...

I gotta disagree. At that time... still out of scoring position... you want the clock to drain. Things changed after that deep ball on the sideline.

I guess this is right, playing for no worse than tie. Makes sense

Allen’s fine. He’s showing progress. Singlehandedly carrying the offense and giving us a shot to win. I’ll take the good draft pick honestly
You mean he’s not inaccurate because his completion percentage is beaten down by drops and throwaways in the face of immediate pressure?

I kid... but I’m so sick of hearing that from people who clearly don’t watch our games.

He absolutely needs to get more accurate but if he had Darnold’s OL (can’t believe im saying that) and a couple less drops, his completion percentage is probably around 70%

Last edited:
Do the Bills have any other team's picks in the next draft? Need to know who to root against.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom