Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

He's definitely getting more comfortable out there. Still might be quick to pull it down and take off and not really going through all of his progressions, but I think he looks a lot more at ease in there than his first couple of starts. Hopefully he continues to build off that these last two weeks and into next year.

I think a lot of the tucking and running is coaching to be honest. Seemed like this week they emphasized hanging in the pocket longer, but prior weeks you could tell the offense was literally designing plays that would open up scrambling lanes for him if the first or second read weren't there.

This article kinda touches on it towards the end:
Brian Daboll Is Riding The Josh Allen Rollercoaster - The Draft Network

I can’t figure out Darnold. Obviously he’s a rookie so any judgment is a hot take.. he can make some great, pinpoint throws but the second he’s rattled, he might as well hand it to the other team.

If not for you mentioning Darnold in the first sentence, I wouldn't have known if this was referring to him or Josh Rosen

I don't mind him running at all. We don't do many designed runs outside of the red zone and many of his runs are wide open and he's able to get down or out of bounds before being touched. As long as he continues to protect himself, what's the problem?

His injury weeks back came from getting hit standing in the pocket.

Interesting analysis from The Athletic re: Josh Allen vs the Lions..

Not verbatim - this is just my summary based on some excerpts from the article.

A lot of Lions fans were annoyed they couldn’t get pressure on Allen, but that was by design. Apparently they ran “muddle rushes” with a spy (the defense deployed to stop Michael Vick during his prime), where the DE’s didn’t rush past Allen’s drop and everything was meant to force him to beat them from the pocket... which he did.

Sounds like this game was a huge step forward for Allen, in terms of quieting skeptics.

Interesting analysis from The Athletic re: Josh Allen vs the Lions..

Not verbatim - this is just my summary based on some excerpts from the article.

A lot of Lions fans were annoyed they couldn’t get pressure on Allen, but that was by design. Apparently they ran “muddle rushes” with a spy (the defense deployed to stop Michael Vick during his prime), where the DE’s didn’t rush past Allen’s drop and everything was meant to force him to beat them from the pocket... which he did.

Sounds like this game was a huge step forward for Allen, in terms of quieting skeptics.

Lions had a totally different game plan than Jags, Dolphins, Jets and Josh took what the D gave him in all scenarios whether by ground or air.

Long way to go still but all signs are positive imo.

Chiefs play SNF so we get the Bills-Pats tomorrow. Screw the high draft pick, I want to beat NE and see Josh have a huge game.
I would also like to see Brady and Gronk knock each other out of the game while chasing down a Pick 6. Is that too much?

I would also like to see Brady and Gronk knock each other out of the game while chasing down a Pick 6. Is that too much?

Gronk is more likely to fall flat on his face trying to tackle that ball carrier.

I’d love to see Buffalo be the team that finally makes the Pats dynasty look finished.

Let’s Go Buff-A-Lo!!

As noted it's very unlikely but I'd love to beat the Pat's at their place and stick it to them for once.

Also can Lesean McCoy gone one fn game where he doesn't lose yards on a carry

Shady and Clay need to find another team this offseason.

We also need 3 new OL, 3 new WR, 3 new RB and a TE worth a damn.

At least we have our QB. I just feel bad for him having to deal with this nonsense as a rookie.

At minimum we need 2wr a new rb and 2 OL. A young dynamic rb would be optimal

And there is the patented Bills players have to tell refs that there is a penalty on the Pats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom