Buffalo Bills 2018 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Might as well start this now ...

IMG_0823.jpg

Jeremy White
@JeremyWGR

I now think it's real. I also think it won't make it to Monday.

Jeremy White
@JeremyWGR

·
28m

Ok. It's true.

Bills have one pro bowl player non offensive line on offense.
So unless it’s Shady McCoy the team should be fine but sucks for the player.

I'm calling for Tyrod some kind of head, neck, back injury. He was taking brutal hits in that playoff game. It's not McCoy he's at the Pro Bowl. I don't think it's Benjamin he was hurt but was still able to play.

McCoy and Incognito are at the Pro Bowl so National Media would pick up on that.

I like Dawkins, but outside of him, I don't see anyone not named McCoy being a devastating loss or worthy of such a massive story...unless it's life threatening. (That's some of the speculation on the BBMB).

Benjamin just had surgery so I don't know how he could injure himself again so quickly.

Taylor, Glenn, Clay?... Sounds like whoever it is, it will very much impact our offseason but, again, we don't seem to have Taylor or Glenn in our long term plans. How would a career ending injury affect how we handle them towards the cap?

Also...it sounds bad, so prayers up for whatever is going on to whoever it is.

Also, a press conference? Tweet indicates it will be held by the player.. A retirement?..

Sorry but Adam Schefter would have it by now if it a player was in really bad shape.
Maybe Kyle Williams retires but he is defense.
There are so many insiders with sources it would leak.

Sorry but Adam Schefter would have it by now if it a player was in really bad shape.
Maybe Kyle Williams retires but he is defense.
There are so many insiders with sources it would leak.
The Bills Reporters who know, but can't say, seem to think it's big, as in massive implications to the offseason. Has to mean someone is done for '18 or retiring.

My guess is Charles Clay. Dude has the knees of a 50 year old. Wouldn't surprise me if he seriously injured a knee and is just gonna hang em up.

My guess is Charles Clay. Dude has the knees of a 50 year old. Wouldn't surprise me if he seriously injured a knee and is just gonna hang em up.

I am thinking Glen or Clay

Sounds like it's officially a career-ending injury. I'm guessing it's a skill position player since the original source is a Fantasy Football site; that would mean it's Tyrod, Benjamin, Zay, or Clay.

Sounds like it's officially a career-ending injury. I'm guessing it's a skill position player since the original source is a Fantasy Football site; that would mean it's Tyrod, Benjamin, Zay, or Clay.

Sounds like Benjamin can be ruled out based on John Wawrow's twitter.

If true, I hope that it's not so serious that he can't lead a healthy life post-football.

Tough break (if true) for a good player who played his entire career for the Bills and helped end the drought. As noted I hope this isn't a chronic pain in his life after football.

Seems pretty safe to assume it's true considering all the local media came in and confirmed their initial reports. God that sucks.

Life as a Bills fan ughhh.

At least Groy looks servicable
Football-Only speaking.. There was thought that the Bills might move on from Wood this offseason, as Groy was resigned to be the eventual replacement.

If true, I hope that it's not so serious that he can't lead a healthy life post-football.
I think any hope of a healthy life post-football for Wood -- like the vast majority of pro football players -- ended long ago. Brutal, brutal sport. Difficult to watch knowing what's down the road for these players.

Sad to hear about a career Bill. Love Eric and his toughness. But can't afford to take risks when it comes to the neck so glad he is getting out. At least he saw the playoffs in his last game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom