Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

Could have been a flag on the Zay drop. Also, Allen got clocked in the head on the last drive.

Guess the refs don’t wanna get loose with the flags when it’s in the Bills favor.
SHOULD have been a flag on the Zay drop. That’s what I hate about NFL officiating- there is zero consistency. If you’re going to call that phantom PI on Milano then that absolutely should have been interference. And you probably should flag someone for hitting Allen in the head repeatedly when you called that bs on Phillips. Just ridiculous.

That said, Charles Clay...come on. Not the best throw but for the coin he makes, that is a must-catch.

SHOULD have been a flag on the Zay drop. That’s what I hate about NFL officiating- there is zero consistency. If you’re going to call that phantom PI on Milano then that absolutely should have been interference. And you probably should flag someone for hitting Allen in the head repeatedly when you called that bs on Phillips. Just ridiculous.

That said, Charles Clay...come on. Not the best throw but for the coin he makes, that is a must-catch.
Hughes literally almost attacked a ref in the tunnel after the game and I fully support him.

Ref allegedly called Hughes a b*tch.

Milano with complete inside position.

After slowing my heart rate and holstering my hatred for NFL Officials and Clay/Benjamin, all that matters is that Josh Allen looks like he “could” be special.

The defense is going to be legit for a while and young WRs like Zay, Foster and McKenzie are stepping up.

With Baltimore being unbeatable with Lamar Jackson, the 6th WC is out of reach even if we won today. Let’s continue to develop our young guys on O and I don’t care to see Benjamin and Clay out there ever again. I’d applaud cutting them both after this game.

And while we are on the topic:

1) Danny Crossman you are on the clock. How that guys has survived multiple staffs I will never know.

2) McDermott should apply some of his kaizen and process around eliminating penalties. Yes the officiating stinks but the Bills are completely undisciplined right now. We must be averaging 75+ penalty yards a game...

Refs were comically bad. The PI on Milano, and the "taunting" on Phillips...give me a friggin break.

that said, Crossman, Clay and Benjamin need to be gone tomorrow.

Allen deserved a win today. But, big picture, he showed why the Bills think he's their franchise QB,

Refs were comically bad. The PI on Milano, and the "taunting" on Phillips...give me a friggin break.

that said, Crossman, Clay and Benjamin need to be gone tomorrow.

Allen deserved a win today. But, big picture, he showed why the Bills think he's their franchise QB,
Everything basically summed up there.

Also, Poyer pretty much sucks. Sick of him missing tackles, and his lack of effort on the Stills TD was pathetic.

Everything basically summed up there.
42 yards of bull crap penalties on the winning drive. Good to know though it's permissible to clothesline a QB.

Clay cannot be on the back end of the end zone as Allen is winding up to throw there.

Allen is running around backwards and navigating through traffic just to get the ball off... but Clay is somehow still on the back line of the end zone? I don’t get it. Maybe all his “vet days off” mean he’s never practiced the scramble drill.

Clay cannot be on the back end of the end zone as Allen is winding up to throw there.

Allen is running around backwards and navigating through traffic just to get the ball off... but Clay is somehow still on the back line of the end zone? I don’t get it. Maybe all his “vet days off” mean he’s never practiced the scramble drill.
I don’t even understand why Clay and Benjamin are playing. It’s so obvious that they aren’t in our future. Can we see what Croom and Thomas can do? Every WR route should include Zay, Foster and McKenzie. Benjamin can go eat donuts or whatever he wants to do on the sideline, bc he clearly doesn’t want to play football.

It’s so ridiculous that our rookie QB, just back off injury, is single handedly carrying our offense, on the road, against a division opponent. Honorable mention to Zay for a big game, and Foster who beat his man a few times but they couldn’t connect.

Exactly. Didn't see the game but saw that play. Gotta help your QB out a little bit there. Ridiculous

Exactly. Didn't see the game but saw that play. Gotta help your QB out a little bit there. Ridiculous
You run the back line if the play starts at like the 10 yard line. You come back to the QB when he's scrambling 40 yards out. Pee Wee players would know that.

if the bills fix just 1 part of the oline and get a top WR for next yr and they can compete.

all these calls to protect the QB and 2 games they lost Allen has gotten hit multiple times without call.

you win those 2 games and a wildcard would be in reach and they had solid shots at both, they would have had a shot at 9 wins.

of course still suffering from losing my parlay today with the bills by half a pt and they missed an XP, a Fg, and dropped a td pass.

I don’t even understand why Clay and Benjamin are playing. It’s so obvious that they aren’t in our future. Can we see what Croom and Thomas can do? Every WR route should include Zay, Foster and McKenzie. Benjamin can go eat donuts or whatever he wants to do on the sideline, bc he clearly doesn’t want to play football.

It’s so ridiculous that our rookie QB, just back off injury, is single handedly carrying our offense, on the road, against a division opponent. Honorable mention to Zay for a big game, and Foster who beat his man a few times but they couldn’t connect.

Kinda funny in a "FML" kind of way, but did you by chance watch Benjamin on Zay's second TD (I think this was the play but I'm not 100% sure)? Benjamin ran a deep post route like 5 yards further down the field than Zay's post route and he was probably going at like 25% on his route. It's so damn frustrating watching him.

On a much brighter note:

1. The Josh Allen that we got on Sunday, specifically in the 4th quarter when he racked up what should have been 200 yards by himself, is the Josh Allen that Buffalo was hoping they'd get when they drafted him (and not to toot my own horn too much, but the Josh Allen that made me a fan of his over the past few years)

2. That's about as good a loss as it gets for this year. We got to see the young potential franchise QB completely take over the game in the 4th quarter and lead the team to what surely should have been a win, but we also get to take the loss and improve draft position. Win-win IMO.

Kinda funny in a "FML" kind of way, but did you by chance watch Benjamin on Zay's second TD (I think this was the play but I'm not 100% sure)? Benjamin ran a deep post route like 5 yards further down the field than Zay's post route and he was probably going at like 25% on his route. It's so damn frustrating watching him.

He’s the most pathetic professional athlete I’ve encountered in my 34 years on this earth.

I’d keep him on the roster for the compensatory pick formula but I’d let him rot on the healthy scratch list each Sunday.

On a much brighter note:

1. The Josh Allen that we got on Sunday, specifically in the 4th quarter when he racked up what should have been 200 yards by himself, is the Josh Allen that Buffalo was hoping they'd get when they drafted him (and not to toot my own horn too much, but the Josh Allen that made me a fan of his over the past few years)

2. That's about as good a loss as it gets for this year. We got to see the young potential franchise QB completely take over the game in the 4th quarter and lead the team to what surely should have been a win, but we also get to take the loss and improve draft position. Win-win IMO.

Honestly wanted to keep “In The Hunt” status going until we hit the NE game but oh well.

Allen obviously has all the physical tools but what could make him a star is not that he is a competitor but that he is a FIERCE competitor.

He wants to win. He wants to shut critics up. And he wants to kick ppl’s ass on Sundays. I freakin love the kid and it seems his teammates feel the same.

Honestly wanted to keep “In The Hunt” status going until we hit the NE game but oh well.

Allen obviously has all the physical tools but what could make him a star is not that he is a competitor but that he is a FIERCE competitor.

He wants to win. He wants to shut critics up. And he wants to kick ppl’s ass on Sundays. I freakin love the kid and it seems his teammates feel the same.

Yep, that's one of the two main reasons I was always so high on him as a prospect.

1. The combination of freakish physical tools with the work ethic and chip on his shoulder that I know Allen has is a combination I'm willing to bet on every time.
2. Taking the toolsy guys is always a risk, but in my opinion, it's best to take the home run swing on QBs because if they pan out, you're golden, and if you simply play it safe and get an adequate starter, you're stuck in no-man's land of paying a ton for a guy that isn't a real difference maker later.

Allen wasn't my #1 guy but I had loved him for the past two years at Wyoming and those reasons above are why I preferred him over both Baker and Rosen. His potential is MVP caliber.

Yep, that's one of the two main reasons I was always so high on him as a prospect.

1. The combination of freakish physical tools with the work ethic and chip on his shoulder that I know Allen has is a combination I'm willing to bet on every time.
2. Taking the toolsy guys is always a risk, but in my opinion, it's best to take the home run swing on QBs because if they pan out, you're golden, and if you simply play it safe and get an adequate starter, you're stuck in no-man's land of paying a ton for a guy that isn't a real difference maker later.

Allen wasn't my #1 guy but I had loved him for the past two years at Wyoming and those reasons above are why I preferred him over both Baker and Rosen. His potential is MVP caliber.
Normally I could care less at this point of the season and would secretly hope for losses to improve draft stock, but these last 4 games are can't miss viewing because of Allen. That Miami game was jaw dropping when you think about what he did, along with opportunities missed that he can learn from. His talent level is absolutely insane and leadership-wise, is just about everything you could want in a young, potential franchise QB.

He put a lot of people on notice this past weekend. Let's hope he continues this trajectory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom