Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 138 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Lawson, Wallace, Nsekhe and Roberts are all practicing today.
My view from afar.
Lawson - full go on DL rotation
Wallace - good enough to serve as backup if needed
Nsekhe - good enough to serve as backup if needed
Roberts - inactive unless he's fully explosive

My view from afar.
Lawson - full go on DL rotation
Wallace - good enough to serve as backup if needed
Nsekhe - good enough to serve as backup if needed
Roberts - inactive unless he's fully explosive

Agreed - I think if Roberts can't go, Duke and Foster will both be active, with Hyde returning punts, and McKenzie returning kickoffs.

My guess is that if Roberts can play, Duke is active over Foster.

Last edited:
I dunno about you guys but I’m feeling extremely confident.

I think we’ll put up some points. I think this game could play out very similarly to the Dallas game.

It's the same as basically every other game this year. If the offense can figure out how to get up to 24 they probably win and 28 they do win.

It's the same as basically every other game this year. If the offense can figure out how to get up to 24 they probably win and 28 they do win.

Certainly not an unreasonable speculation. The problem with defense-driven teams is in the playoffs they're playing better offenses, not the bottom feeders their season stats were built upon. I think a bigger key to success will be having a plus in turnovers. Go Bills!

Certainly not an unreasonable speculation. The problem with defense-driven teams is in the playoffs they're playing better offenses, not the bottom feeders their season stats were built upon. I think a bigger key to success will be having a plus in turnovers. Go Bills!

Maybe in some cases but not this one. If they would have scored 28 points in every game this year they would have went 15-1 with only a loss to the Eagles. 28 was enough to beat the Ravens and Pats twice. The only ones that even got to 24 were Balt(24), Pats(24), Eagles(31).

#BillsMafia went to town on some mouthbreathing Baltimore talk radio shtbag today. I'll paraphrase, but talk radio shtbag mocked Del Reid for suggesting that McDermott should be in the mix for COY, ran his mouth about AP Reporter John Wawrow, who took issue with shtbag saying that the Ravens "smoked" the Bills in Week 14, and then took shots at the City of Buffalo in general. Well, going after Reid was probably a mistake - dude is as good as it gets, and countless people came to his defense.

Shtbag got ripped a new one on Twitter, but some Bills fans noticed in shtbag's Twitter profile that his mother was suffering from Alzheimer's. So, #BillsMafia's response? Donating to an Alzheimer's charity. Wonder what this azzwipe is going to have to say tomorrow...

Watt is apparently going to be active and is planning to play on Saturday. Maybe he is a miraculous healer but this feels more like the Texans and Watt trying to force us to gameplan for him while he ends up playing like a handful of snaps at best. Seems highly unlikely he's going to be able to play most of the game basically 2 months after tearing a pectoral muscle, I don't believe it.

Fuller is apparently expected to play as well per the article but no idea what % he will be at and him playing seems more up in the air then Watt. Doesn't appear either will be close to 100%.

this is just a sham like when boobie miles was trotted out in Friday night lights

#BillsMafia went to town on some mouthbreathing Baltimore talk radio shtbag today. I'll paraphrase, but talk radio shtbag mocked Del Reid for suggesting that McDermott should be in the mix for COY, ran his mouth about AP Reporter John Wawrow, who took issue with shtbag saying that the Ravens "smoked" the Bills in Week 14, and then took shots at the City of Buffalo in general. Well, going after Reid was probably a mistake - dude is as good as it gets, and countless people came to his defense.

Shtbag got ripped a new one on Twitter, but some Bills fans noticed in shtbag's Twitter profile that his mother was suffering from Alzheimer's. So, #BillsMafia's response? Donating to an Alzheimer's charity. Wonder what this azzwipe is going to have to say tomorrow...

My guess: He'll pretend the whole thing never happened.

Man I am so nervous. Biggest game I can remember... we have such a great shot. Really hope we play well. I’m a wreck! If the bills and cuse win and pats lose it would be the best Saturday of my life!

Pounding cocaine and Liquid Plumber.
2CB5E99C-485E-468F-82BE-6CF8F0A302BC.jpeg

We need to contain Watson obviously. Tre is elite but so is Hopkins. And can’t let guys like stills get behind the safeties. I also expect watt to be fired up. Wouldn’t be surprised if he had a huge force fumble early on. Singletary is the X factor imo but he has to have ball security. Need every point we can get from the kicking game too.

We need to contain Watson obviously. Tre is elite but so is Hopkins. And can’t let guys like stills get behind the safeties. I also expect watt to be fired up. Wouldn’t be surprised if he had a huge force fumble early on. Singletary is the X factor imo but he has to have ball security. Need every point we can get from the kicking game too.

If it comes down to ST...yikes.

Watt may be fired up early, but I wonder what his stamina level will be as the game progresses

I think fuller has been healthy for 5 minutes in the last 3 years

No kidding. I picked him up for a week on my fantasy team when it appeared he might be healthy again. Pointless

The Sabres have a 1 pm game today against Florida (it was originally scheduled for 4 pm, but moved to 1 pm, to avoid a conflict with the Bills game), and they're doing a "90s Day" promotion for the game. Several players from the 90s teams are in town for the game, an alumni game was played, etc.

Mike Peca, the Captain of the '99 Sabres (they lost in the Stanley Cup Finals to the Stars, on Hull's "Foot in the Crease" goal), was announced:

Seriously this afternoon is dragging...got all my Bills gear on, just waiting.

Quick start is absolutely critical today. Stand by what I said the other day, I don’t expect Watt to be a factor. This is an absolutely winnable game and the type of game we drafted Allen to win. LFG Buffalo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom