Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 139 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Really want to see a victory today but keep in mind this a relatively young team that is still building with 80 mill + in cap space and additional picks this draft. This should be the first of multiple playoff appearances.

Really want to see a victory today but keep in mind this a relatively young team that is still building with 80 mill + in cap space and additional picks this draft. This should be the first of multiple playoff appearances.
I’m hoping the same. We should Have a nice 3-4 year run in us. Confident in the offseason too.

I’m hoping the same. We should Have a nice 3-4 year run in us. Confident in the offseason too.

Yup I'm taking the long view here. Obviously I'd be disappointed if we lost today but this is now set up to be a playoff contender for the next 3-4 seasons as you noted. Now clearly we dont have a decade long Patriots esque window here but I think we have shown enough for me not to put everything into us having to advance far this year with what we can be moving forward.

Hopkins on NFLN talking a lot of smack toward Tre White. Lol

As a Phins fan wanted to say best of luck today and I’ll be rooting on the Bills.

Let’s trounce these overrated clowns! Let’s go Buffalo!

Enjoy this chitty MNF announce crew.
Tessatore is annoying and Booger will just say the most obvious things.

Defense has to get this ball back. Keep momentum don’t let Houston tie this up quickly. Wow.

The jet sweep motion has HOuston befuddled

surprising, given that we run it every game

Here comes a nice 3 and out for Hopkins and his mouth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom