Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 137 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Not much to take from this game, except...

-We might be in the market for a backup QB next year. Barkley was... bad.

-Duke with a drop, but way more good than bad. Certainly played well enough for all of us to wonder why he’s never active.

-Yeldon is way more dynamic than Gore, but the staff clearly prefers Gore, and what he brings.
Staff lost confidence with his pre-season fumbles.

Darnold seems like he heaves the ball and has trouble seeing over the line of scrimmage.

Just trying to handicap this game from a betting perspective and I'm struggling to see why the Bills would put forth much of an effort on Sunday. Would appreciate any insight from Bills' fans as to how they see McDermott playing this thing out. thx
Did u bet the under?

This is a great shot.
DukeWilliams.jpg

Did u bet the under?

I did not. Good call by you. I took the NYJ at pick em and then I teased NYJ + 7.5 and Baltimore + 7.5. It was a lovely day. thx

bills should win this game. Watson can be confused. he was awful in last years playoff game against a much worse colts defense.

bills should win this game. Watson can be confused. he was awful in last years playoff game against a much worse colts defense.

All I remember from that game was him signaling 1st down in the 4th qtr as they were losing 21-0.
Actually that's all I remember from any Texans playoff game. Has anyone played more forgettable postseason games? Doofus coach and horrible uniforms to boot. Quietly an annoying franchise.

Last edited:
All I remember from that game was him signaling 1st down in the 4th qtr as they were losing 21-0.
Actually that's all I remember from any Texans playoff game. Has anyone played more forgettable postseason games? Doofus coach and horrible uniforms to boot. Quietly an annoying franchise.

they tend to play the bengals alot in the playoffs...thats probably part of the forgetability.

Bills will win, because Bill O'Brien

This is all we could have hoped for coming into the year. Basically a 50/50 shot at winning the 1st playoff game in 20 years. Will Fuller's health is a huge factor in this match-up. If he's out or severely limited than it really helps us. That was going to be the case even with a healthy Levi so now it's even more magnified. We all know or should know that we aren't likely to win any kind of shootout so taking away their deep threat is hugely important. Not particularly afraid of Hyde and the run game as he's more a 3-4 ypc tough runner and not explosive. Tre and Hopkins is basically all pro vs all pro but Hop isn't really a guy that you worry about a ton vertically. Really couldn't ask for a better matchup on the road in the playoffs.

they tend to play the bengals alot in the playoffs...thats probably part of the forgetability.

They also got to play the Raiders when Oakland was down to it's third string QB. That was fun.

Really couldn't be more miserable about going back to Buffalo to visit family and have late Christmas this week. Been contemplating just cancelling it to have a shot to see the Bills win a playoff game 90 mins from where I live. Reaching the age where seeing grandparents might be the last time that you get to see them and that has to beat out a sporting event I guess. Also was going to try to see everyone in a condensed 2 days instead of 4 but the earliest I could get back would be Sat night and the NFL for whatever reason felt it necessary to put both AFC games on Sat. Life and it's predicaments man.

Really couldn't be more miserable about going back to Buffalo to visit family and have late Christmas this week. Been contemplating just cancelling it to have a shot to see the Bills win a playoff game 90 mins from where I live. Reaching the age where seeing grandparents might be the last time that you get to see them and that has to beat out a sporting event I guess. Also was going to try to see everyone in a condensed 2 days instead of 4 but the earliest I could get back would be Sat night and the NFL for whatever reason felt it necessary to put both AFC games on Sat. Life and it's predicaments man.

Would be nice to see them play in person, but there's worse places that you could be to watch a Bills playoff game than actually in Buffalo itself (assuming you are in town before the game starts). I'll be at RiverWorks with a couple thousand other Bills fans, I'm sure.

Watt is apparently going to be active and is planning to play on Saturday. Maybe he is a miraculous healer but this feels more like the Texans and Watt trying to force us to gameplan for him while he ends up playing like a handful of snaps at best. Seems highly unlikely he's going to be able to play most of the game basically 2 months after tearing a pectoral muscle, I don't believe it.

Fuller is apparently expected to play as well per the article but no idea what % he will be at and him playing seems more up in the air then Watt. Doesn't appear either will be close to 100%.

Watt is apparently going to be active and is planning to play on Saturday. Maybe he is a miraculous healer but this feels more like the Texans and Watt trying to force us to gameplan for him while he ends up playing like a handful of snaps at best. Seems highly unlikely he's going to be able to play most of the game basically 2 months after tearing a pectoral muscle, I don't believe it.

Fuller is apparently expected to play as well per the article but no idea what % he will be at and him playing seems more up in the air then Watt. Doesn't appear either will be close to 100%.

Agree, feels like they will design 1-2 packages for each, but beyond that I can't see either making a huge impact on the actual game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom