Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 154 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Offense had to score some tds because you knee eventually the D would bend. Loss is on the offense
Nah... no way am I acquiescing that.

We know what this offense is. F**k this overrated defense that crapped the bed when it mattered against NE and the 2nd half/OT against Houston.

The defense is where our coaching lies and where we have a ton of investments right now.

They were spotted 16 and failed.

Nah... no way am I acquiescing that.

We know what this offense is. F**k this overrated defense that crapped the bed when it mattered against NE and the 2nd half/OT against Houston.

I agree but how about scoring more then 1 freaking TD a game against a decent team. This offense had a ton of chances to blow it open and once again we crap the bed near the redzone

You can’t write a more heartbreaking day for me as a cuse bills fan.

I know we’re a year away, but my goodness... I can’t imagine a more gut wrenching way to lose than like this, where our heart and soul of the team just got GOT when it matters.

it would have made it 3rd and 23
And the soft D would have given up 25. I hate the call too and was screaming at the TV when it happened, but they needed the defense one more time and they couldn’t deliver.

Houston is a bigger city by far with more TV sets...and conveniently they committed zero penalites.

I would have liked to see the Bills attempt that 54 yard FG in OT before the refs stole it away.

Life just isn’t easy as a Bills fan.
That’s the story.

Where is the fuc king replay booth when the play clock showed ZERO?

that’s what I don’t get -it was reviewed . What the &$&$ were they watching in the booth?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom