Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 156 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Why couldn’t we just get that win? Thinking back at everything it actually makes me sick to my stomach. All of the plays that could have been the one to cost the win.

Why.

Why couldn’t we just get that win? Thinking back at everything it actually makes me sick to my stomach. All of the plays that could have been the one to cost the win.

Why.

Learning?

Plus the NFL "machine" is different since the Jim Kelly days

Houston is a huge market = no penalties at all

Buffalo small market = some funky penalties

He was in rhythm, playing great, and then we into turtle mode hoping 16 points would win the game. Not coincidentally he was a mixed bag when we asked him to open it back up.

Just brutal how this game played out. Conservative playcalling and relying on the defense just blew up in our faces in the biggest moment possible.

Shades of St. Doug in the AFC Title game.

How is it a blindside block when the guy is looking at the blocker ? It’s not like he blew him up or anything

Learning?

maybe a bigger market but nobody outside of there gives a phluck about the Texans.

Yep... and boy did ABC have the broadcast set up to pump their stars all game. Booger and Tessitore were flat out rooting for them.

Tessitore made a first quarter incompletion Allen threw sound like a pick six simply because he gunned it between Watt’s outstretched arms.

I was changing a blown out diaper and nearly spilled it all over me thinking something significant happened.

He is the worst PBP guy calling NFL games, by far.

Learning?

I was pulling for the Bills and there were some bad calls against them for sure but sorry I didn't see anybody on the grassy knoll.

maybe a bigger market but nobody outside of there gives a phluck about the Texans.
yup .. this state is all cowboys outside of Houston area .. and there are even a lot of cowboy fans here

I was pulling for the Bills and there were some bad calls against them for sure but sorry I didn't see anybody on the grassy knoll.
No one wants to believe it. I didn’t want to for years. I’m starting to though.

No one wants to believe it. I didn’t want to for years. I’m starting to though.

I can kind of get there if you're talking the Patriots, but I think the Texans are so blah nationally that the powers that be wouldn't bother. Both BUF or HOU would get smoked by KC or BAL so it's not like they are protecting those top seeds by getting Buffalo out of the way.

How is it a blindside block when the guy is looking at the blocker ? It’s not like he blew him up or anything

The O-lineman can't be moving back into the block from outside. He'd have been ok if he just stood there and let the defender run into him.

I can kind of get there if you're talking the Patriots, but I think the Texans are so blah nationally that the powers that be wouldn't bother. Both BUF or HOU would get smoked by KC or BAL so it's not like they are protecting those top seeds by getting Buffalo out of the way.
Buffalo would have hung with them especially kc. All moot. Because they collapsed in a heartbreaking way and I’m sick.

Tessitore made a first quarter incompletion Allen threw sound like a pick six simply because he gunned it between Watt’s outstretched arms.

I was changing a blown out diaper and nearly spilled it all over me thinking something significant happened.

He is the worst PBP guy calling NFL games, by far.

Wow you blew out a diaper! And I thought I was intense and took these games seriously.

Buffalo would have hung with them especially kc. All moot. Because they collapsed in a heartbreaking way and I’m sick.
You guys compete way better than Houston will next week.
I will be hammering Baltimore if they play Houston. I am not sure NE will win this game though. Their run D has to make adjustments fast.

Buffalo looks like it will be good for the next 5 years.

Wow you blew out a diaper! And I thought I was intense and took these games seriously.

1578189661756.jpeg

They got stars though. Did you watch the broadcast? Watt and Hopkins and Watson. That’s what the NFL wanted. Buffalo doesn’t have stars and they don’t have nearly the same amount of TVs

They got stars though. Did you watch the broadcast? Watt and Hopkins and Watson. That’s what the NFL wanted. Buffalo doesn’t have stars and they don’t have nearly the same amount of TVs

From what I've read in the thread I'm glad I was in the car most of the time and heard the national broadcast on SiriusXM

Yeah from a national ratings perspective I'm not seeing much of a difference.

The O-lineman can't be moving back into the block from outside. He'd have been ok if he just stood there and let the defender run into him.

It's a dumb rule.

It says “forcible contact” in the rule. Its to prevent injuries.

There was no forcible contact on that play and no one was getting hurt.

It was a shiz call and it was made to control the outcome of the game.

Yeah from a national ratings perspective I'm not seeing much of a difference.

Assuming Pats ain't dead yet the much sexier AFC divisional match is KC/NE. BUF/BAL or HOU/BAL seems destined for the early Saturday slot, so again not much ratings difference as Lamar is the draw, not the opposition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom