Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 155 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Around the start of the 4th quarter my wife turns to me and says - why doesn't the network just give Watt and a ?

Glad we ran Gore those three second downs in the redzone for negative yards. Sickening we had to keep settling for fgs. Daboll is so overrated
We need a better back up running back

We need a better back up running back

Agreed but how about something besides Gore up the middle or off guard. A slant a pass to Knox, something with McKenzie etc etc. We get so dame tight when we reach the redzone on these long drives

Big time learning moment... and for as good as McDermott is, this is one for him too.

You could tell we played to rely on the defense, and in the modern day NFL, the sport rewards aggressiveness.

That conservative bs works against most teams.. not playoff teams though. Unfortunately he has to learn that lesson on a plane ride home with the season over.

Houston is a bigger city by far with more TV sets...and conveniently they committed zero penalites.

Houston doesn't move the needle nationally. The winner of this game most likely gets smoked by the Ravens. I might half listen to your conspiracy stuff RE the Patriots, but Houston isn't worth it.

that watson play was pure bs..he was going down and only because he was hit from the other direction did he get propped back up. it was just typical bills bad luck, hit from opposite sides cancel each other out..and watson is propped back on his feet.

Big time learning moment... and for as good as McDermott is, this is one for him too.

You could tell we played to rely on the defense, and in the modern day NFL, the sport rewards aggressiveness.

That conservative bs works against most teams.. not playoff teams though. Unfortunately he has to learn that lesson on a plane ride home with the season over.

Agreed, hopefully he learned his lesson. Luckily I trust Beane to have learned.

josh allen...making a great play and then making insanely stupid plays...this is just how he's going to be i guess...its in his dna

josh allen...making a great play and then making insanely stupid plays...this is just how he's going to be i guess...its in his dna
He’s not allowed to get better or grow? He’s supposed to come out of the womb as Tom Brady?

Nobody's even talking about them giving Hopkins that automatic 1st down. He didn't get it. Man, the refs sure as hell weren't your friends. Not trying the fg, Allen going insane late and not in a good way, the D playing 25 yds deep on the 3rd and 18, this game had it all. I'm with Cow, you guys deserved better.

He was in rhythm, playing great, and then we into turtle mode hoping 16 points would win the game. Not coincidentally he was a mixed bag when we asked him to open it back up.

Just brutal how this game played out. Conservative playcalling and relying on the defense just blew up in our faces in the biggest moment possible.

He was in rhythm, playing great, and then we into turtle mode hoping 16 points would win the game. Not coincidentally he was a mixed bag when we asked him to open it back up.

Just brutal how this game played out. Conservative playcalling and relying on the defense just blew up in our faces in the biggest moment possible.

I have feared that McDermott’s ultra conservatism would come back to haunt us, and it did today.

hopefully, his balls drop this off season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom