Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 164 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Who’s got the clip several years back on the road against NE when they literally made up a rule on the spot to explain something and forgive a NE transgression along the sideline against the bills?

I know there maybe several examples

Officials were crap but I'm really glad McDermott is taking responsibility for the loss. There were a bunch of missed plays on the field by both the offense and the defense

It’s so true. This loss is definition of heartbreak. I hope Kansas City wins by 100.

It's funny cause in November pre-Denver/Dallas games I thought they would go one and done. Then they played their best ball against the Cowboys/Ravens/Steelers/Pats and I thought they would beat Houston and then give the Chiefs/Ravens a good game this weekend. It's a new heartbreak

It's funny caused in November pre-Denver/Dallas games I thought they would go one and done. Then they played their best ball against the Cowboys/Ravens/Steelers/Pats and I thought they would beat Houston and then give the Chiefs/Ravens a good game this weekend. It's a new heartbreak
We absolutely could have hung next week. That’s why I’m so upset too.

Have a new DL coach. Wonder if this had been in the works.

Dion Dawkins in the Players Tribune. Is it smokey in here or something?
That was an incredible read and really makes last week even sting more that there are no more games left with this very likable squad.

Question for Bills fans would you guys prefer the Patriots to resign Brady and be contenders next year and make the division a dogfight next year or them bottom out next year and end up Trevor Lawrence in 2021 and be back quick.

It’s an interesting dynamic for the Patriots and the AFC East. If Brady resigns they will load up for next year but if he doesn’t they will likely bottom out for a potential Lawrence payoff.

Question for Bills fans would you guys prefer the Patriots to resign Brady and be contenders next year and make the division a dogfight next year or them bottom out next year and end up Trevor Lawrence in 2021 and be back quick.

It’s an interesting dynamic for the Patriots and the AFC East. If Brady resigns they will load up for next year but if he doesn’t they will likely bottom out for a potential Lawrence payoff.

Aside from Belichick purposely cratering that team, there's zero chance that the Patriots end up with the one pick next year, even if they run Stidham out there every week. The scheme/coaching is too good and that defense alone won them several games this year, which I'm sure they could do next year as well.

Even without Brady, I dont think they would ever bottom out. They may just be a middle of the pack AFC team fighting for a playoff spot relying on stellar D. I, as a Bill's fan, very much want the Patriots dynasty to be over. But I also want to see them beat Brady and the Patriot's straight up and take over the AFC east.

Aside from Belichick purposely cratering that team, there's zero chance that the Patriots end up with the one pick next year, even if they run Stidham out there every week. The scheme/coaching is too good and that defense alone won them several games this year, which I'm sure they could do next year as well.
If Stidham is the QB next year they could bottom out.
He sucks. Belichick would probably jettison veteran talent if Brady leaves such as Hightower, McCourty and not spend to resign Van Noy and let Thuney walk.
If Brady moves on Belichick isn’t an idiot. He knows Brady is what has held the team up. Not just his performance but Brady doesn’t make a lot of dumb decisions. He keeps turnovers down and realizes incompletions aren’t bad.

They will suck next year without Brady. If Brady moves on and the schedule the Patriots have next year they could suck bad. The schedule is 3 games on the West Coasf, at KC and a lot of good teams.

Brady will determine if they are competitive or garbage next year. A retooling will be accepted by the fanbase especially with Lawrence out there.
Throw an unprepared Stidham. Belichick loses nothing. The kid wasn’t a franchise QB and they can reset.

Even without Brady, I dont think they would ever bottom out. They may just be a middle of the pack AFC team fighting for a playoff spot relying on stellar D. I, as a Bill's fan, very much want the Patriots dynasty to be over. But I also want to see them beat Brady and the Patriot's straight up and take over the AFC east.
Patriots talent isn’t that good. It’s been masked by Brady and the best coaching in the NFL.

If you put Josh Allen on the Patriots this year they probably go 8-8 because of their elite defense and ridiculously easy schedule. You put Brady on the Bills you guys likely go 14-2.
Buffalo has drafted well. New England hasn’t.

New England hasn’t drafted higher than 23rd except once since 2003 and it was because of a trade they had made with the 49ers the previous draft and got the 10th pick.

They are going to rebuild and build up cap space if Brady leaves. Stidham sucks and would get destroyed next year. He threw one pick this year in his garbage time play. Pats may lose McDaniels to Cleveland as well. They would lose 2 more coaches to HC jobs.

They would be contenders for Trevor Lawrence if Brady retires or moves.
So would the Bills prefer a Brady Patriots team that will be contenders or rebuilding team for next year.

Patriots talent isn’t that good. It’s been masked by Brady and the best coaching in the NFL.

If you put Josh Allen on the Patriots this year they probably go 8-8 because of their elite defense and ridiculously easy schedule. You put Brady on the Bills you guys likely go 14-2.
Buffalo has drafted well. New England hasn’t.

New England hasn’t drafted higher than 23rd except once since 2003 and it was because of a trade they had made with the 49ers the previous draft and got the 10th pick.

They are going to rebuild and build up cap space if Brady leaves. Stidham sucks and would get destroyed next year. He threw one pick this year in his garbage time play. Pats may lose McDaniels to Cleveland as well. They would lose 2 more coaches to HC jobs.

They would be contenders for Trevor Lawrence if Brady retires or moves.
So would the Bills prefer a Brady Patriots team that will be contenders or rebuilding team for next year.
Idk about all that. I agree with you in regards to Brady and the Patriots having success due in large part of schemes and terrific coaching. If you swap Allen for Brady this past yr, I think the standings are close to what each other finished. Brady is elite, best to ever do it...but he does not have the wheels Allen has. Allen makes some really bone headed plays, and some spectacular plays because of his legs. It's all about schemes and coaching and I believe Brady has benefited the most..maybe ever, because of this. At the end of the day, I dont believe the Pat's sink to the bottom of the AFC all of sudden, because of Brady. Not without everything and everyone else in place. They are too proud and successful of an organization to "tank" IMO

Idk about all that. I agree with you in regards to Brady and the Patriots having success due in large part of schemes and terrific coaching. If you swap Allen for Brady this past yr, I think the standings are close to what each other finished. Brady is elite, best to ever do it...but he does not have the wheels Allen has. Allen makes some really bone headed plays, and some spectacular plays because of his legs. It's all about schemes and coaching and I believe Brady has benefited the most..maybe ever, because of this. At the end of the day, I dont believe the Pat's sink to the bottom of the AFC all of sudden, because of Brady. Not without everything and everyone else in place. They are too proud and successful of an organization to "tank" IMO
Colts did it for Luck.
I am not saying they will intentionally try to lose but the roster will suck and they won’t spend the cap dollars to be as good as they can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom