Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

4-1... heading into the bye week...

How do we feel about putting an offer on the board for Diggs? If so, what do you offer?

I'd love to pick him up. As far as head case WRs, I think you could do a whole lot worse. Seems like he just got frustrated with Kirk Cousins and I can't say I really blame him. As far as what to offer, I'll leave that to people who are better at trades than I am.

4-1... heading into the bye week...

How do we feel about putting an offer on the board for Diggs? If so, what do you offer?
Dunno but you gotta at least get in the convo if you’re Beane.

Him or E. Sanders would be great.

I'd love to pick him up. As far as head case WRs, I think you could do a whole lot worse. Seems like he just got frustrated with Kirk Cousins and I can't say I really blame him. As far as what to offer, I'll leave that to people who are better at trades than I am.
I believe he is early in his contract. So there's that.

In actuality the Bills have 3 weeks to get healthy.

if they beat Jets and Phins they get to 7 with 8 games to win 2 for a playoff spot.
The math is there.

This defense can take us further if Josh can find a way to adjust his game and evolve THIS SEASON!

Yes even I am. If we can't beat the Dolphins twice this year, I'll ban myself from this thread before the mods have to do it themselves.
We won’t lose.

It’s not a bye tho. Hopefully it is a blow out.

an wash/denver at home are games you really want to see them win too. Steelers down to a FCS QB now too

crazy that the bills have the 3rd best record in the AFC and Oakland would be the 2nd wildcard

Will be interested to see if this team can simply blow someone out. We’ve ground out wins, but I’m waiting for them to put it all together.
Singletary will be a big help. Would love for Allen to have one more big time weapon too.

Diggs or Sanders would be a cut throat move by Beane right now.

Singletary will be a big help. Would love for Allen to have one more big time weapon too.

Diggs or Sanders would be a cut throat move by Beane right now.
Been thinking about that, and I’d love it as well... but how does the WR unit shake out?

Assuming Zay gets shipped out if they trade for say, Diggs.

Diggs - Brown - Beasley - Duke - Foster - McKenzie - Roberts

Do they keep 7?

Can’t see a healthy Foster or McKenzie inactive.

All of a sudden, that becomes a really talented group.

I don't think Minnesota will actually trade Diggs, but if they did, I think it costs at least Zay + 2nd, if not a 1st.

I'd definitely consider it if it's a 2nd; Diggs is very, very good. I wouldn't be mad if Beane deemed that to be too much either though.

I don't think Minnesota will actually trade Diggs, but if they did, I think it costs at least Zay + 2nd, if not a 1st.

I'd definitely consider it if it's a 2nd; Diggs is very, very good. I wouldn't be mad if Beane deemed that to be too much either though.

I'm with you that he isn't getting moved unless someone overpays or he does something really detrimental. Guy is in year 1 of his extension. Would sure be nice to trade for that deal and only be on the hook for a 4 year/$45m deal though.

Barnwell’s speculation trade article has Melvin Gordon and a 5th to Buffalo for Yeldon and a 3rd.

No idea how I feel about that.

Barnwell’s speculation trade article has Melvin Gordon and a 5th to Buffalo for Yeldon and a 3rd.

No idea how I feel about that.

Will never happen but would be a heck of a RB trio of Gore, Singletary and one year of Gordon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom