Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

He’s not far off...

He needs to cut down on the turnovers. One per game is fine, as it’s just going to happen with how he plays.

We also need the big play offense back. Connect on one big pass play per game.

Add better decision making and a big play per game and his “per game” stat line reads as 60%+ completion percentage, 280 yards passing, 20 yards rushing, 2.5 TD’s and 1 TO per game.

I don't think that we can ever count on that. That ends up at 4480 yards with 40 TDs. That's almost MVP level stuff so thats never happening. 250 with 2 TDs would be a wonderful compromise for me if we can get the picks down to around say 12 per year. I'm not greedy :)

He’s not far off...

He needs to cut down on the turnovers. One per game is fine, as it’s just going to happen with how he plays.

We also need the big play offense back. Connect on one big pass play per game.

Add better decision making and a big play per game and his “per game” stat line reads as 60%+ completion percentage, 280 yards passing, 20 yards rushing, 2.5 TD’s and 1 TO per game.

Here's what worries me on connecting on one big pass play per game: Allen is a pretty terrible deep ball thrower, and I'm not sure I can see how that gets better. This was from before the Titans game:

Really bad stuff.

Here's what worries me on connecting on one big pass play per game: Allen is a pretty terrible deep ball thrower, and I'm not sure I can see how that gets better. This was from before the Titans game:

Really bad stuff.
Just put a bunch of air under a long ball to Duke and let him go get it.

I don't think that we can ever count on that. That ends up at 4480 yards with 40 TDs. That's almost MVP level stuff so thats never happening. 250 with 2 TDs would be a wonderful compromise for me if we can get the picks down to around say 12 per year. I'm not greedy :)
Yea, that’s obviously best case scenario type stuff, but it just shows that he doesn’t need to fix a ton to be really good... just tighten up and improve on a few things that are absolutely correctable.

2nd best record in the AFC was something most never saw coming..

3 winnable games at home.

Rosen starting is a nice gift from the Dolphins, really hope we can come out and just put this away early. I 'am assuming most of the injured guys should be back including Singletary. Not worried we will lose this game but don't want a repeat of the Jet game where the offense can't get out of its own way for 3 quarters.

Rosen starting is a nice gift from the Dolphins, really hope we can come out and just put this away early. I 'am assuming most of the injured guys should be back including Singletary. Not worried we will lose this game but don't want a repeat of the Jet game where the offense can't get out of its own way for 3 quarters.
The defense will smother Rosen.

I honestly think we won’t have any trouble covering.

I'd be shocked if Fitz didn't play at all this Sunday.

Also, strictly a gut feeling, but I think that Milano will miss this week's game. Who knows if/when Kroft will be healthy enough to play...

"In other injury news, Bills tight end Tyler Kroft, who’s missed every game this season, went through individual drills for the first time since suffering the ankle injury ahead of what was supposed to be his return from a broken foot in Week 3 against Cincinnati. Singletary continues to practice, also. Bills center Mitch Morse (ankle), right tackle Cody Ford (concussion) and defensive end Trent Murphy (concussion) were all on the practice field, also."

"In other injury news, Bills tight end Tyler Kroft, who’s missed every game this season, went through individual drills for the first time since suffering the ankle injury ahead of what was supposed to be his return from a broken foot in Week 3 against Cincinnati. Singletary continues to practice, also. Bills center Mitch Morse (ankle), right tackle Cody Ford (concussion) and defensive end Trent Murphy (concussion) were all on the practice field, also."

Bye week came at a real nice time and followed by Miami is a nice touch. Would've been preferable for it to be reversed and have Miami last week and the bye this week to get a little closer to the end of the season but still works.

Yup he started hedging yesterday about benching Rosen. Makes the game a bit tougher for sure.

Don't know if it makes them any better or not, but it at least changes the dynamic. My friend had a good line about this. He said "Rosen is probably good for 0 TD's 0 INT's while Fitz could have a 3 TD 5 INT game."

Don't know if it makes them any better or not, but it at least changes the dynamic. My friend had a good line about this. He said "Rosen is probably good for 0 TD's 0 INT's while Fitz could have a 3 TD 5 INT game."

My concern is that with Rosen I think there is a 95% chance Buffalo is winning this game but with Fitzpatrick that number is probably 75%. He isn't a great QB but we all know he can have a few games where he plays like a really good QB. Just hoping we don't run into that on Sunday.

Bills only lose this game if they do the ball give away dance. it almost cost them the first jets game and probably the NE game could play out better .

My concern is that with Rosen I think there is a 95% chance Buffalo is winning this game but with Fitzpatrick that number is probably 75%. He isn't a great QB but we all know he can have a few games where he plays like a really good QB. Just hoping we don't run into that on Sunday.

True, but I feel like in the past, when he's had those types of games, he's had better weapons.

3A2E958C-81B1-4F6D-87E6-35A3F97689B6.jpeg

Exactly. If anyone knows that Fitzpatrick can put it together just long enough to get a ridiculous long term contract, it's Bills fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom