Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Ugh, hope he can go on Sunday.

doesn't sound great but he is practicing today in a limited capacity as is Milano, hopefully foster is closer to 100% as well. On a brighter note, every member of the Bills active roster practiced in some capacity today and looks like singletary is good to go,

My gut thinks Brown and Milano sit and they try to get away with one. Ray Ray could play pretty quickly but it looks like Foster should be ready as well

Last edited:
doesn't sound great but he is practicing today in a limited capacity as is Milano, hopefully foster is closer to 100% as well. On a brighter note, every member of the Bills active roster practiced in some capacity today and looks like singletary is good to go,

My gut thinks Brown and Milano sit and they try to get away with one. Ray Ray could play pretty quickly but it looks like Foster should be ready as well

The WR core would still have Beasley, Foster, Duke, McKenzie, Roberts and the full host of TE's. That said Brown has definitely been a leader this year so his absence would definitely hurt. Similar for MIlano but like you said if there not ready you just roll with what we have and figure with it being Miami we should be able to get by.

This is a game I want to win 31-10, minimum.

No one score game, BS.

Punch them in the face.
Agreed.

I just can’t picture the fish doing much at all offensively, even w Fitz instead of Rosen.

I don’t think Rosen would have scored a point against us.

Agreed.

I just can’t picture the fish doing much at all offensively, even w Fitz instead of Rosen.

I don’t think Rosen would have scored a point against us.
On draft day many wanted Rosen. Not me. I wanted the kid out of Wyoming.

On draft day many wanted Rosen. Not me. I wanted the kid out of Wyoming.
You were on a lonely island with that...

I don’t watch college film or anything so it was hard to have a strong opinion so I just went with the mob that thought Rosen looked ready to contribute right away - I loved Allen’s ceiling though.

Regardless, it didn’t take long in my research after the pick to realize that Allen was built for Buffalo and built to be a leader of men.

Rosen would have stuck out here like a sore thumb in both of those areas. Not a process guy.

We got the right guy.

You were on a lonely island with that...

I don’t watch college film or anything so it was hard to have a strong opinion so I just went with the mob that thought Rosen looked ready to contribute right away - I loved Allen’s ceiling though.

Regardless, it didn’t take long in my research after the pick to realize that Allen was built for Buffalo and built to be a leader of men.

Rosen would have stuck out here like a sore thumb in both of those areas. Not a process guy.

We got the right guy.

I don't think Baker or Rosen would have fit with the Bills. I think Lamar and or Darnold would have been fine with Buffalo. Darnold is a bit more laid back than Josh but would have been fine as well. I think the Bills probably had Darnold or Josh at the top of their list but tough to tell. I still prefer Allen and the only one right now I would debate on would be Lamar. Josh Allen is a great fit with the organization

I don't think Baker or Rosen would have fit with the Bills. I think Lamar and or Darnold would have been fine with Buffalo. Darnold is a bit more laid back than Josh but would have been fine as well. I think the Bills probably had Darnold or Josh at the top of their list but tough to tell
I think this is right. I wanted Darnold, but as the draft drew closer it was clear we would not be in position to get him. I think the Bills may have had eyes for him but the Jets trade up pretty much stuck a fork in that.

The trade up was always going to be for Rosen or Allen in my mind so that narrowed many folks thought process.

I would have been alright sticking at 22 and taking Jackson as well. But after the trade up w/ the Bengals pre-draft I figured he was not an option anymore as well.

I don't think Baker or Rosen would have fit with the Bills. I think Lamar and or Darnold would have been fine with Buffalo. Darnold is a bit more laid back than Josh but would have been fine as well. I think the Bills probably had Darnold or Josh at the top of their list but tough to tell. I still prefer Allen and the only one right now I would debate on would be Lamar. Josh Allen is a great fit with the organization

Allen was 4th for me out of the 5. Only ahead of Lamar. He's probably still 4th for me but now behind Lamar and ahead of Rosen. Rosen has been put in 2 completely impossible situations so I don't even know what to think about him at this point.

I think this is right. I wanted Darnold, but as the draft drew closer it was clear we would not be in position to get him. I think the Bills may have had eyes for him but the Jets trade up pretty much stuck a fork in that.

The trade up was always going to be for Rosen or Allen in my mind so that narrowed many folks thought process.

I would have been alright sticking at 22 and taking Jackson as well. But after the trade up w/ the Bengals pre-draft I figured he was not an option anymore as well.

Staying put and taking Lamar was my preferred option personally as he was the #1 QB in the draft IMO, but I liked Allen a lot and was happy to have him as well.

My power rankings would be

Darnold
Allen
Jackson
Mayfield

Very little separation between the 4 imo

Usually I stream the WGR broadcast on my laptop of keep up watching Red Zone but I'm just going to assume we have progressed to the point that I think we have and we'll take care of business today. So I'm just going to go about my day and occasionally check my phone for updates.

Usually I stream the WGR broadcast on my laptop of keep up watching Red Zone but I'm just going to assume we have progressed to the point that I think we have and we'll take care of business today. So I'm just going to go about my day and occasionally check my phone for updates.
You can listen to the game on the WGR website? Hmm I thought they blocked the game broadcast?!

You can listen to the game on the WGR website? Hmm I thought they blocked the game broadcast?!

Yes I'm almost positive that's the station I've been using. Most do get blocked on the internet so not sure what the deal is.

Yes I'm almost positive that's the station I've been using. Most do get blocked on the internet so not sure what the deal is.
Good find if so - one of my biggest complaints about sports these days is the inability to find ANYTHING on the regular radio.

Games used to always be on when I was a kid. Even 10ish years ago they were. Not so much anymore.

I will own that I wasn’t sold on Allen in advance of the draft. I thought (and still think) that Darnold was the best QB in that draft class. I thought that Rosen would have been a safer bet than Allen given everything that goes into drafting and developing a qb. Regardless I think we got a good one, but I remain hopeful that Allen can be great. His improvement in completion percentage this year has been a really positive sign towards addressing what many were concerned about when he was coming out of Wyoming.

It really is amazing how Rosen has gotten passed around into bad situations. Obviously his development or lack thereof is part of the problem but how does the kid even get a chance to prove himself when dealing with the hot garbage situation that Miami has provided him?

This is a game I want to win 31-10, minimum.

No one score game, BS.

Punch them in the face.
EXACTLY what I want today. Allen throw for three hundred plus and we route the Fish. Another week to get healthy and keep improving.

Unrelated story not directed to the reply, I was at the Steakhouse at Turning Stone last night and a table of twelve guys was behind us. Intermittently someone would start a Bills chant...so own up which one of you was that? ;)

This game screams classic Buffalo shooting itself in the foot for 3 quarters. Its winless Miami why get cute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom