Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

I’m so torn on whether I want to trade for a WR, or if I think we’re ok on Offense, given the options rumored available.

John Brown is a beast.

Cole Beasley has been meh, but he’s still a legit slot WR.

Duke & McKenzie flash potential.

Roberts & Foster are the speed guys.

Are we still hoping for a trade if Josh hits on the deep ball once in a while? We know Foster can get deep once he gets healthy. Roberts has gotten open deep numerous times.

Do we need a WR, or do we just need Josh Allen to get better?
We need to pass the ball to Singletary in space or get him isolated against a LB.

My power rankings would be

Darnold
Allen
Jackson
Mayfield

Very little separation between the 4 imo
Guess I should revisit this. Yowza.

Darnold was clownish last night.

Sanu to the Pats
Emmanuel Sanders to the Niners

WR's on the move, AJ Green to the ??? Bills?

Nobody thrills me. Need more passes to Singletary and 1-2 to Yeldon.

Yeldon wasn't even active last week. Risky with only two rb's active in our offense. I'd take Green if we could get him for a reasonable price, not giving a 1st under any circumstance.

Yeldon wasn't even active last week. Risky with only two rb's active in our offense. I'd take Green if we could get him for a reasonable price, not giving a 1st under any circumstance.
He's either still not healthy or he's trying to force a trade.

AJ Green doesnt do it for me.

It also doesn’t sound like, reading reporters tea leaves, that we’re interested in a rental.

It does absolutely sound like we’re exploring trades though.

Thought you Bills' fans might find this of interest from an Eagles' beat writer.

Bill related fantasy question. I'm in a 14 team PPR so the waiver wire is thin. Is it time to drop Singletary? My other RB's are Saquon and Jordan Howard.

Bill related fantasy question. I'm in a 14 team PPR so the waiver wire is thin. Is it time to drop Singletary? My other RB's are Saquon and Jordan Howard.

Not in a league that deep. He could surpass Howard in value in the next week or 2. I imagine your waiver wire is pretty gross.

8E4032D4-B094-4EF7-8A0A-E1E85A8A739B.jpeg

And a fumble to blow the lead before the half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom