Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Hauschka... Might need a new kicker next year.

Straight up lost us the game.

Hasn't been the same since the Anderson cheap shot.

I GUARANTEE that we had posts in this thread from either before the season started or early in the year, that the kicking game would lose us a game. Well, that's 2 now (blocked punt for a TD against the Pats, and today)

Makes you wonder how different the game would have gone if White had caught Mayfield's punt in 3Q

Such a tough loss, couldn’t have been worse. Hated some of the calls as usual.

Beasley was WIDE that third down. Damn.

Hard truth. You just saw one difference, of many, between us and New England. Two straight big pass plays to get into field goal range... And then we do what exactly? Patriots are going for the throat there. Beyond disappointed to lose that game, it may come back to hurt us. The offense needs to start producing, I see rookie qbs throwing for 300+ routinely all over the league. Enough with the excuses. Same Old Bills.

Hasn't been the same since the Anderson cheap shot.

I GUARANTEE that we had posts in this thread from either before the season started or early in the year, that the kicking game would lose us a game. Well, that's 2 now (blocked punt for a TD against the Pats, and today)
Everyone was shitting bricks in preseason about him

The kicking game scares the crap out of me. Both punters look bad, and Hauschka isn't inspiring much confidence right now. Carolina's backup Kicker looked pretty solid...

This is not a hindsight is 20/20 thing.

16 points just doesn’t cut it. Sick of stupid pass plays down field when Allen cannot make that pass.

These threads could just be cut & pasted every 4yrs with a few of the names changed. Quickly using up all the usual squares on the 'Crappy QB Excuses' bingo board. Oh he's young. Oh the OL stinks. Oh the WR's. Oh well hey Bellichick is too good. Oh well you see the wind. Ya know the OC playcalling. OMG the defense gave up almost 20pts. How does that never get old. FML.

16 points just doesn’t cut it. Sick of stupid pass plays down field when Allen cannot make that pass.

Hes literally like 0-25 on that pass this year. Beyond frustrated trying to white knuckle to 20 pts every dame week

These threads could just be cut & pasted every 4yrs with a few of the names changed. Quickly using up all the usual squares on the 'Crappy QB Excuses' bingo board. Oh he's young. Oh the OL stinks. Oh the WR's. Oh well hey Bellichick is too good. Oh well you see the wind. Ya know the OC playcalling. OMG the defense gave up almost 20pts. How does that never get old. FML.

I'm not going to sit here and say that Allen played well today, but what did you think was going to happen after the Bills took the lead, 16-12? Did you think that the defense would hold?

I'm not going to sit here and say that Allen played well today, but what did you think was going to happen after the Bills took the lead, 16-12? Did you think that the defense would hold?

Told the guy next to me after that td was overturned that I'd bet my life Cle would score a td. Most predictable thing ever

As if they didn't vs the Jets & Titans? IDK not surprised either way I guess.
What would've surprised me is an average # of points teams have vs the Browns this year.

Eh...

Allen wasn’t the problem, IMO. He needs to be better but for a second year QB with the weapons we have, I’m ok.

OL is also not a problem. Sure the tackles gave up some pressure, but Myles Garrett is a freak and our OL is actually decent.

Playcalling was puzzling...a lot. The lack of testicular fortitude at the end of the game, also puzzling, given Haushka is officially a liability.

Defense was good... they’re Top 10 good, but that’s also frustrating when they give up that drive, and for all we’ve invested on that side, have run defense issues and no pass rush.

Were one more offseason away. These next two games are mega important if we want to give Allen playoff experience this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom