Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

13th in the league in INT% and 2nd in the NFL in fumbles so yes I think he qualifies.

I'll cut off your comeback about fumbles lost as recovering fumbles is a completely random event and not a skill. He's luckily only lost 3 instead of the 5 or 6 that would be expected. As of 2 or 3 weeks ago he was leading the entire NFL in turnovers until Jameis and Daniel Jones really got going. Good crew to be hanging with.

I wish you well in the coming battle.

If we lose then we won't and don't deserve to make the playoffs. Not much riding on it...
For the best, will make our playoff run less exciting.

13th in the league in INT% and 2nd in the NFL in fumbles so yes I think he qualifies.

I'll cut off your comeback about fumbles lost as recovering fumbles is a completely random event and not a skill. He's luckily only lost 3 instead of the 5 or 6 that would be expected. As of 2 or 3 weeks ago he was leading the entire NFL in turnovers until Jameis and Daniel Jones really got going. Good crew to be hanging with.

Ah, now shifting the goalposts to INT percentage.

I'll let you consider your crusade, in peace.

Allen is not perfect or even really “good” at this point. However, he is far from being 6 feet under in my eyes. There were always going to be growing pains. Fortunately through those pains we are 6-3. (I realize the schedule has been easier than virtually every other season I’ve ever witnessed, but who cares!)

Allen is at this weird spot in his career where he’s trying to find himself. There is a battle between the game management part of the game that every good quarterback must have and the gunslinger playmaking aspect of his game that he cannot govern to the point of extinction. It’s interesting to watch.

I’d prefer that McD and Daboll let him go untethered while at the same time giving us heavy doses of Singletary.

Ah, now shifting the goalposts to INT percentage.

I'll let you consider your crusade, in peace.

Do you consider just interceptions to be the important number? Some guys have thrown 100 more passes then him this year so percentage is clearly the best way to grasp that. Good lord man, welcome to 2019 where we have ways to look at things in non-Caveman ways.

Also, the coaching on that last drive last week was inexcusable. I’ve been able to easily write off a lot of McDs mistakes since he’s been here but to slow the game down and pretty much concede a shot at a TD in that instance is straight up, flat out bad coaching. The wasted timeout on CLE’s prior possession was straight up, flat out bad coaching.

I’ve been more depressed about that than anything since Sunday.

Allen is not perfect or even really “good” at this point. However, he is far from being 6 feet under in my eyes. There were always going to be growing pains. Fortunately through those pains we are 6-3. (I realize the schedule has been easier than virtually every other season I’ve ever witnessed, but who cares!)

Allen is at this weird spot in his career where he’s trying to find himself. There is a battle between the game management part of the game that every good quarterback must have and the gunslinger playmaking aspect of his game that he cannot govern to the point of extinction. It’s interesting to watch.

I’d prefer that McD and Daboll let him go untethered while at the same time giving us heavy doses of Singletary.

I REALLY hated when they put the brakes on him on the final drive Sunday as he was picking up 10-15 yard chunks at a time. Some combination of not trusting him to not make a mistake and McDermott's overly conservative nature. Hopefully taking an L due to it will loosen him up. Especially if we continue to employ a kicker who is a coin flip for anything beyond 45.

Also, the coaching on that last drive last week was inexcusable. I’ve been able to easily write off a lot of McDs mistakes since he’s been here but to slow the game down and pretty much concede a shot at a TD in that instance is straight up, flat out bad coaching. The wasted timeout on CLE’s prior possession was straight up, flat out bad coaching.

Ha, I was just hitting post when yours popped up saying the exact same thing.

Also, the coaching on that last drive last week was inexcusable. I’ve been able to easily write off a lot of McDs mistakes since he’s been here but to slow the game down and pretty much concede a shot at a TD in that instance is straight up, flat out bad coaching. The wasted timeout on CLE prior possession was straight up, flat out bad coaching.

Yup the fact that they let the clock run for a solid 30 seconds after that 2nd down (I think?) play because it seemed as though they were giving up trying to gain more yardage was absolutely asinine.

I REALLY hated when they put the brakes on him on the final drive Sunday as he was picking up 10-15 yard chunks at a time. Some combination of not trusting him to not make a mistake and McDermott's overly conservative nature. Hopefully taking an L due to it will loosen him up. Especially if we continue to employ a kicker who is a coin flip for anything beyond 45.
See my other post above. I’ve been lenient on McD regarding his conservatism but I was straight up PISSED about that in real time on Sunday. Watched the game w my pops. We were incredulous.

Take snaps under center. Play action. 18 yard darts. Lots of Singletary.

Everyone and their mother likes Miami +7 I am rolling with the Bills.
People forget the Bills played terrible the first game and still won by double digits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom