Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Non local Bills fans will get to see the Patriots game.
It’s been moved to Saturday on national TV.

Non local Bills fans will get to see the Patriots game.
It’s been moved to Saturday on national TV.

Cool - hope we're still playing for something.

I'd like to see us continue to invest in the lines next year. Star hasn't been getting it done at NT which is one of the reasons the run defense has been getting gashed. OL can also use some improvement though there is some youth there

Allen is the single biggest reason that the team has 3 losses right now and #2 isn't even in the same ballpark.

Not just in the losses, his turnovers in the Jets game were brutal and he was bad in the 2nd half against the winless Bengals.

Not just in the losses, his turnovers in the Jets game were brutal and he was bad in the 2nd half against the winless Bengals.

Against the Jets, the pick six was a pass that hit Beasley and bounced in the air. He had another INT that was the result of a batted pass, and then a fumble on a bad exchange.

He was not good in 2H against the Bengals, but the D did give up 200+ yards in the second half to the since-benched Dalton.

Against the Jets, the pick six was a pass that hit Beasley and bounced in the air. He had another INT that was the result of a batted pass, and then a fumble on a bad exchange.

He was not good in 2H against the Bengals, but the D did give up 200+ yards in the second half to the since-benched Dalton.

We can play the what if game both ways. What if his fumble inside the 5 this week wasn't scooped up by some miracle?

huge weekend.

Bills win at 7-3 is a must

Browns can beat the Steelers so pitt goes 5-5
colts lose to Jax and both go to 5-5
chiefs beating Chargers would put SD at 4-7

that leaves oak probably going to 6-5 over cinci

tenn/jax/colts all play each other

Chiefs really need to help the bills out beating SD/Oakland would be huge

I am not ready to sink my teeth into the playoff scenario thing. If we can't make it with this schedule in that conference with a knock on wood relatively good injury report then well, golly gee I just don't know.

Meanwhile, in reality, the defense blew the lead.

Yep the unit ranked #3 is the problem, not the one ranked 25th. That's gonna be a tough sell to anyone with eyes and/or a brain my friend.

Yep the unit ranked #3 is the problem, not the one ranked 25th. That's gonna be a tough sell to anyone with eyes and/or a brain my friend.

Your reading comprehension is severely lacking. If you can find a single instance in which I said that the defense was THE problem, I'd love to see it. I said that they were A problem. You can stick your head in the sand if you like, but the run defense has been a complete sieve since the bye.

Funny that you say that the offense is THE problem, and conveniently ignore the horrific ST.

But, keep grinding that axe!

Your reading comprehension is severely lacking. If you can find a single instance in which I said that the defense was THE problem, I'd love to see it. I said that they were A problem. You can stick your head in the sand if you like, but the run defense has been a complete sieve since the bye.

Funny that you say that the offense is THE problem, and conveniently ignore the horrific ST.

But, keep grinding that axe!

What axe? How stupid. I want them to score 70 every friggin week.

The guy leading the offense is last in the nfl in completion%, hasn't completed a single deep ball this season and is a turnover machine. Do you think he isn't the biggest issue on the team?

What axe? How stupid. I want them to score 70 every friggin week.

The guy leading the offense is last in the nfl in completion%, hasn't completed a single deep ball this season and is a turnover machine. Do you think he isn't the biggest issue on the team?

Are you just making stats up now?

I don't know what the biggest issue on the team is - I do know that I don't like the way that any of the units has played since the bye.

Are you just making stats up now?

I don't know what the biggest issue on the team is - I do know that I don't like the way that any of the units has played since the bye.

Good god man. My apologies, he is in fact ahead of Jameis by 0.2% for last. Guess that does mean I'm making up stats.

Good god man. My apologies, he is in fact ahead of Jameis by 0.2% for last. Guess that does mean I'm making up stats.

Pretty sure that Mayfield's is worse as well.

With respect to your "turnover machine" comment, a number of QBs have turned the ball over more this season.

Steelers losing is mighty big.

Eh. I suppose; I don't really think they were ever a serious threat to be honest though. If their defense doesn't score a TD for them, they have almost no hope of winning any games; Rudolph is an abysmal QB.

Also, 3 of Cleveland's remaining 6 games are against Cinci and Miami. If they win those, they suddenly have a realistic path to the playoffs themselves. I think they'll ultimately fall short too (especially with Garrett's impending suspension), but I think they might have been a bigger threat than Pittsburgh.

Pretty sure that Mayfield's is worse as well.

With respect to your "turnover machine" comment, a number of QBs have turned the ball over more this season.

It wasn't until last night. I don't know how to help you, you are like one of the Boeheim defenders that can't see what is directly in front of you. Nothing else really matters beyond ppg for the offense and ppg against for the defense.

browns have 2 road wins this yr.. are they going to win the last 3? need ravens and lose 1 more so they cant get past 8 wins. bills beat pitt and ravens beat them they only get to 8.

only 3 more teams to worry about after that unless Jax runs the table

colts have a tough road with that offense.
titans too

It wasn't until last night. I don't know how to help you, you are like one of the Boeheim defenders that can't see what is directly in front of you. Nothing else really matters beyond ppg for the offense and ppg against for the defense.

It is now.

Care to address the "turnover machine" comment, as it relates to other NFL QBs, or are you going to toss out more non-sequiturs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom