Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Getting screened to death. Slow to diagnose, as has been the case much of the year

the ref was reaching for a flag and then changed his mind. Can't make this crap up...

Oh wow, that looked like PI in real time. Like, that would’ve been a foul in basketball if that was a guy trying to post up and being defended like that. Want to see a replay.

Complete and total no-show from the offense today. Missed blocks on the OL, drops all over the field, Allen taking sacks he just can't take, and Daboll showing zero feel. Baltimore is a great team but this is beyond frustrating to watch.

Oh wow, that looked like PI in real time. Like, that would’ve been a foul in basketball if that was a guy trying to post up and being defended like that. Want to see a replay.

Be interesting to see if we get a replay.

Uh, why the hell didn't McD challenge that???

If the league wasn’t being stupid about that rule, I’m sure if was a no brainer challenge. But there have been so many obvious PI penalties that they refuse to overturn, all year...I can’t blame someone for not knowing what to do about challenging PI at this point.

If the league wasn’t being stupid about that rule, I’m sure if was a no brainer challenge. But there have been so many obvious PI penalties that they refuse to overturn, all year...I can’t blame someone for not knowing what to do about challenging PI at this point.
Have to try. It was a possible game changing play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom