Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Edmunds slow to read.

"Strong 4th quarter drive by the Ravens"...LOL...another Bojo shank led to a drive start at the 50, and Murphy gave the Ravens 15 yards. So, the "strong 4th quarter drive" was 35 yards long.

So, Knox catches THAT, while he was being interfered with.

No call, of course

Ball inside the 1 and it quickly turned into a time sucking ****show.

that sequence was disastrous. Gore loses 2, another :45 seconds bleeds off, and we burn a TO.

That was atrocious. Predictable run stuffed followed by 45 seconds off the clock, then a TO

Sometimes, I wonder What McDermott is thinking.
I am curious on the analytics on that one, part of me thinks it's the right move since then you know early whether you need two scores. Regardless glad it worked!

I am curious on the analytics on that one, part of me thinks it's the right move since then you know early whether you need two scores. Regardless glad it worked!

Maybe if there was 10:00 left, but with 7:00 left, against a ball control offense? I don't know, man...

Cut Knox and the punter tomorrow.

Good god. Yeah lets cut the 1st threat at TE in 20 years who is a rookie.

Pretty sure we make meathead decisions and analytics are not a part of anything he does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom