Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Projection for the 53 man roster. BTW, newyorkupstate.com has done an awesome job with their Bills coverage this year.

Not bad... Duke Williams is the toughest cut there. Ryan Bates and Deon Lacey both flashed in the Panthers game, but we have guys that can do what they can do. We don’t have anyone that can do what Duke Williams can do.

Brutal game for the Bill's, 4 starters Injured including both starting CBs and Spain the guard

Also these penalties are insane, McDermott has gotta do something, year after year with this crap.

Not a great performance from Allen and the passing game, 15 yards passing, yikes.

Bill's starting D looked excellent again, didnt generate a ton of pressure but again looked like a top 5 unit.

Wonder if they have a Wildcat package for Singletary.
We should be able to pick up a punter and a serviceable 3rd string QB after cutdowns.
Will starters be given the last exhibition game off?
Looks to me you only need a 3 game pre-season.
Duke and McKenzie both need to be on this team.

Wonder if they have a Wildcat package for Singletary.
We should be able to pick up a punter and a serviceable 3rd string QB after cutdowns.
Will starters be given the last exhibition game off?
Looks to me you only need a 3 game pre-season.
Duke and McKenzie both need to be on this team.

Definitely gotta get a punter, really hope Barkley can stay healthy because man that rookie is no where near ready.

Buffalo may just carry 2 qbs with none on the PS. Will need to look at drafting a guy in the later rounds next year or look for a young guy they like who was cut thi season with PS eligibility.

Not worked up about Allen. Awful, awful should have been interception, but aside from that he was like 3-6 in a game we clearly weren’t interested in throwing the ball during.

Darryl Johnson and Duke Williams are making this team.

I don’t know what that means for Zay Jones, nor do I care. We either keep 7 or Zay is gone. The dude was playing into the 4th quarter.

Not worked up about Allen. Awful, awful should have been interception, but aside from that he was like 3-6 in a game we clearly weren’t interested in throwing the ball during.

Darryl Johnson and Duke Williams are making this team.

I don’t know what that means for Zay Jones, nor do I care. We either keep 7 or Zay is gone. The dude was playing into the 4th quarter.

Zay had a couple of nice catches. Liked what I saw from Barkley, nice to have a competent back up again. The RB and LB depth is very impressive

Zay had a couple of nice catches. Liked what I saw from Barkley, nice to have a competent back up again. The RB and LB depth is very impressive
He did. It would be a tough move, and I do think we keep 7 WR over cutting Zay but Duke has to make this team.

He wont clear waivers and he’s Mossed two DB’s in two games for TDs. He also is apparently leveling people in run blocking according to the Bills reporters.

He did. It would be a tough move, and I do think we keep 7 WR over cutting Zay but Duke has to make this team.

He wont clear waivers and he’s Mossed two DB’s in two games for TDs. He also is apparently leveling people in run blocking according to the Bills reporters.

Dolphins reportedly have their entire team available for trade lol..

Can you blame them? When your starting QB is a guy the Bill's gave up on nearly a decade ago alarm bells should be going off like crazy.

My 53 right now... I think this is pretty close. Tell me any disputes you guys have.

QB (2)
Allen
Barkley

FB (1)
Dimarco

RB (4)
McCoy
Gore
Singletary
Yeldon

WR (7)
Brown
Beasley
Zay
Foster
Roberts
McKenzie
Duke

TE (3)
Kroft (PUP)
Knox
Sweeney
Smith

OL (9)
Dawkins
Spain
Morse
Ford
Nseckhe
Feliciano
Bates
Long
Wesley
Waddle (IR)

DL (8)
Hughes
Star
Oliver
Murphy
Shaq
Phillips
Phillips
Johnson

LB (6)
Milano
Edmunds
Alexander
Thompson
Stanford
Lacey

CB (5)
White
Wallace
Johnson
Johnson
Pitts

S (5)
Hyde
Poyer
Coleman
Neal
Johnson

ST (3)
Hauschka
Bojo
Sanborn

Your 2nd and 3rd Round Picks...

My 53 right now... I think this is pretty close. Tell me any disputes you guys have.

QB (2)
Allen
Barkley

FB (1)
Dimarco

RB (4)
McCoy
Gore
Singletary
Yeldon

WR (7)
Brown
Beasley
Zay
Foster
Roberts
McKenzie
Duke

TE (3)
Kroft (PUP)
Knox
Sweeney
Smith

OL (9)
Dawkins
Spain
Morse
Ford
Nseckhe
Feliciano
Bates
Long
Wesley
Waddle (IR)

DL (8)
Hughes
Star
Oliver
Murphy
Shaq
Phillips
Phillips
Johnson

LB (6)
Milano
Edmunds
Alexander
Thompson
Stanford
Lacey

CB (5)
White
Wallace
Johnson
Johnson
Pitts

S (5)
Hyde
Poyer
Coleman
Neal
Johnson

ST (3)
Hauschka
Bojo
Sanborn
Is that the same punter from tonight? I can punt further than that guy.

QB (2)
Allen
Barkley

FB (1)
Dimarco

RB (4)
McCoy
Gore
Singletary
Yeldon

WR (7)
Brown
Beasley
Zay
Foster
Roberts
McKenzie
Duke

TE (3)
Kroft (PUP)
Knox
Sweeney
Smith

OL (9)
Dawkins
Spain
Morse
Ford
Nseckhe
Feliciano
Bates
Long
Wesley
Waddle (IR)

DL (8)
Hughes
Star
Oliver
Murphy
Shaq
Phillips
Phillips
Johnson

LB (6)
Milano
Edmunds
Alexander
Thompson
Stanford
Lacey

CB (5)
White
Wallace
Johnson
Johnson
Pitts

S (5)
Hyde
Poyer
Coleman
Neal
Johnson

ST (3)
Hauschka
Bojo
Sanborn

Looks right to me, there is usually a surprise cut and a surprise guy who makes it. Worry Duke might get squeezed but to me he has to be on this squad. Pretty good depth at most positions, RB really has some players with Yeldon and Singletary as the 3rd and 4th options.

No that's the other dude. We should go get the guy the Pat's just cut. Both of our punters have been awful this pre-season
I don’t care who we bring in. We could have open tryouts for all I care. I just can’t watch these guys bomb 35 yard punts constantly losing us field position battles.

Looks right to me, there is usually a surprise cut and a surprise guy who makes it. Worry Duke might get squeezed but to me he has to be on this squad. Pretty good depth at most positions, RB really has some players with Yeldon and Singletary as the 3rd and 4th options.
I wonder about Perry, Love, Munnerlyn, Joseph, M. Alexander & Teller... also I personally really like Murphy and Marlowe. These are the names up for debate imo.

I wonder about Perry, Love, Munnerlyn, Joseph, M. Alexander & Teller... also I personally really like Murphy and Marlowe. These are the names up for debate imo.
Maybe Joseph if they think his potential doesn’t make it to the PS.

*Teller, If Spain is out for a long time.

Munnerlyn I haven’t seen much of and they seem to like Pitts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom