Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Refs deserve to be called out, and I hope we filed a complaint with the league office. Just because we won, doesn’t mean yesterday’s officiating wasn’t ridiculous.

15 yard penalty on Hughes for tackling Dak. Made even worse by not calling an actual late hit on Allen.

Phantom hands to the face that erased an interception that would’ve given us the ball around midfield 2 minutes before halftime.

Random illegal contact flags on our secondary all over the place, which may have been legit, I don’t know... but what I do know is that this elite pass defense hasn’t been committing penalties like that all season.

Ball placement on the 3rd down game ending run. Forced us to go for it on 4th down. Obvious first down after replay, still somehow not overturned.

The officiating was a farce yesterday. Even that pass to Gallup that wasn't even close to being in bounds that they ruled a TD on the field. What was that?
That was so so so bad. Refs were really trying everything they could to keep the game close for the big Thanksgiving audience.

the one thing about the TD is that rulling it a TD gets it reviewed were had it really been a catch ruled OB then a team needs to waste a challenge to fix it.

the one thing about the TD is that rulling it a TD gets it reviewed were had it really been a catch ruled OB then a team needs to waste a challenge to fix it.
They should just make all scoring plays reviewable... including “potential” scoring plays.

All scoring plays are automatically reviewed I believe.
No, I mean “potential” scoring plays. That way they can automatically review the incomplete TD throw without a team challenge.

Calling a play a certain way influences the review because of the need for indisputable evidence, although Al Riveron has no rhyme or reason so maybe it doesn’t matter.

Refs deserve to be called out, and I hope we filed a complaint with the league office. Just because we won, doesn’t mean yesterday’s officiating wasn’t ridiculous.

15 yard penalty on Hughes for tackling Dak. Made even worse by not calling an actual late hit on Allen.

Phantom hands to the face that erased an interception that would’ve given us the ball around midfield 2 minutes before halftime.

Random illegal contact flags on our secondary all over the place, which may have been legit, I don’t know... but what I do know is that this elite pass defense hasn’t been committing penalties like that all season.

Ball placement on the 3rd down game ending run. Forced us to go for it on 4th down. Obvious first down after replay, still somehow not overturned.

Also called a 15-yarder on Phillips - he didn't even hit Zeke on that play.

The officiating was a farce yesterday. Even that pass to Gallup that wasn't even close to being in bounds that they ruled a TD on the field. What was that?
Showed the ref in perfect position 5 yards from the play blew an obvious call.

the issue with calling it one way or the other is that making the wrong call that you cant tell is hard to fix.

but potential is hard to quantify.. do they call a guy out 50 yds up field by mistake you cant fix that.. catches in the endzone they should just try to make the correct call and those should be fixable without a review by coaches

Watching "A Football Life: Bruce Smith" on NFLN right now.

Good stuff. Favorite part so far is Thurm recalling Bruce, at a bar the night of the AFC Championship Game victory in '91, trying to eat Doritos, but repeatedly missing his mouth with the Dorito. That night was a giant party in Buffalo - great memory.

And Bruce, Thurman, Andre, Jimbo,, Biscuit, Talley, Odomes etc. LOVED the nightlife. As a kid, it was really cool seeing them out and about.

Ravens at Bills should be flexed into Sunday night football.

If anything from that week gets flexed into SNF it should be 49'er at Saints

Watching "A Football Life: Bruce Smith" on NFLN right now.

Good stuff. Favorite part so far is Thurm recalling Bruce, at a bar the night of the AFC Championship Game victory in '91, trying to eat Doritos, but repeatedly missing his mouth with the Dorito. That night was a giant party in Buffalo - great memory.

And Bruce, Thurman, Andre, Jimbo,, Biscuit, Talley, Odomes etc. LOVED the nightlife. As a kid, it was really cool seeing them out and about.

I'm still scarred by those four superbowls...im not kidding, it causes me occasional visceral pain once every few years. watching that 30 for 30 on it really was tough. winning just ONE of those four superbowls would have made it all so different...should have won the first one..should have won the second dallas game...the other two we got worked..

Noticed today that Jackson rarely threw downfield, outside of the hashes, when he was in the pocket.

Noticed today that Jackson rarely threw downfield, outside of the hashes, when he was in the pocket.

Well Brady hasn't done that in 14 years either. Except for the hope for PI prayer.

6.5-7 point home dog

Ha, don't open a sports book. ;) No way it's that much.

Opened 6, I am stunned. But felt the same about the 49er game today. That Rams game jolted their power rating huge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom