Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 140 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Peter King led his Monday column with the Bills

From the article:

Think of it this way: The last time the Bills won the AFC East, in 1995, most of us didn’t use email.

Also, in 1995:

• Barack Obama was a constitutional law teacher at the University of Chicago Law School.

• “Seinfeld” was in its seventh season, and on the Thursday following the Bills’ last playoff win, Jan. 4, 1996, one of the underrated episodes ever, “The Rye,” debuted on NBC. Kramer was a driving a horse-drawn cab, and fed the horse (“Rusty”) Beef-A-Reeno, and the horse became flatulent, and it was very bad for business, and Jerry stole a marble rye from a feisty old lady, and Frank Costanza got confused about hens and chickens and roosters, and Elaine dated a weird saxophonist.

From the article:

Think of it this way: The last time the Bills won the AFC East, in 1995, most of us didn’t use email.

Also, in 1995:

• Barack Obama was a constitutional law teacher at the University of Chicago Law School.

• “Seinfeld” was in its seventh season, and on the Thursday following the Bills’ last playoff win, Jan. 4, 1996, one of the underrated episodes ever, “The Rye,” debuted on NBC. Kramer was a driving a horse-drawn cab, and fed the horse (“Rusty”) Beef-A-Reeno, and the horse became flatulent, and it was very bad for business, and Jerry stole a marble rye from a feisty old lady, and Frank Costanza got confused about hens and chickens and roosters, and Elaine dated a weird saxophonist.
Oh Rusty!

Please Dear God - if there's any way we could please play the Steelers in the playoffs.
Amen

Drove back to cuse today listened to bills radio entire time.

by the way Steelers L is good correct? Who knows what happens with the seedling but gives us a shot at 2 home games.

Is this, what, a little less than 10% of capacity?

Better than nothing, I suppose.

If even symbolically, the select few fans, and most importantly, the players, deserve to not have an empty stadium for the Playoffs.

anyone but the Chiefs
Love the Chiefs. Love the way they play. Mahomes and Reed seem like great guys. ( So do Allen and McDermott, as far as I know.)
But, if push comes to shove, I think I would root for the Bills over the Chiefs. Would like to see Buffalo fans get a SB.

Love the Chiefs. Love the way they play. Mahomes and Reed seem like great guys. ( So do Allen and McDermott, as far as I know.)
But, if push comes to shove, I think I would root for the Bills over the Chiefs. Would like to see Buffalo fans get a SB.

my hate for the Chiefs is simply being a fan of a division rival (Raiders). I believe the other poster seconding that anyone but the Chiefs statement is a Broncos fan.

Going to get two season tickets for next year (moving to Buffalo). Anyone with insight on sections giving the best bang for your buck? Prefer not having to do a lot of climbing. The several games I've been to were always in the Rock Pile. Which was fine but not sure as far as seasons. :)

P.S. Looks like John Brown is good to go.

1608859862651.png

Going to get two season tickets for next year (moving to Buffalo). Anyone with insight on sections giving the best bang for your buck? Prefer not having to do a lot of climbing. The several games I've been to were always in the Rock Pile. Which was fine but not sure as far as seasons. :)

P.S. Looks like John Brown is good to go.
Figure out which side of the stadium you should park on, for an easy out home after the game, first. Then go from there. None of the prices are unreasonable or bad. Just depends on your preference.

Really cool gesture, but I'm not sure that posting the video on social media was a particularly good idea