Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 156 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

beat colts and hope for Pitt to win then they avoid tenn and balt, and if they play them that means KC is gone..

Taylor is a stud and the colts have a talented D but I like this matchup so much more than the titans and honestly the Browns too, as they have more playmakers on O.

Disagree on the Browns. At this point they essentially have a great running game. There passing game is down to Landry who is a shell of his prior self and a decent TE core that hasn't done all that much. Stop the run and the Browns are done.

Disagree on the Browns. At this point they essentially have a great running game. There passing game is down to Landry who is a shell of his prior self and a decent TE core that hasn't done all that much. Stop the run and the Browns are done.
You’re not wrong, but every like 5 weeks mayfield turns into super saiyan 3 goku

There's still opportunities for someone to put a clean massive hit on Landry.

There's still opportunities for someone to put a clean massive hit on Landry.
I never wish ill on an opposing player--ultimately they are men with families just like us.

However, Jarvis Landry is the exception. He should have been suspended for a significant period of time for essentially ending Aaron Williams career. Worst cheap shot I have ever seen.

Ugh, was hoping for at least a Sunday game
It’ll be perfect for our fans attending the game!

Wish I could be there! I hope those that are there are loud and smiling!

It would be a religious experience to be in the Stadium with how this year has unfolded (personally, the world, the Bills ascendence.) We all deserve it. I’m glad some Bills Mafia will get to have it.

John Brown being back.
1609728330699.png

You’re not wrong, but every like 5 weeks mayfield turns into super saiyan 3 goku

All you have to know about how well you will do vs Baker is ... can your D line exert any degree or pressure on him ? If so ... he’s toast

Looks like the bloody Mary’s will be flowing early on Saturday

Bills beat colts
Steelers beat browns

Ravens beat titans

Bills beat Steelers
Ravens beat chiefs

Bills host AFC championship and beat Ravens

so they sell 7k for game 1.. if the bills win, do a different set of people get game 2?

Leading off WC Weekend is one of those things that are amazing if you win and, well, we won’t discuss the other option.

I don’t know much about the Colts at all. In my limited knowledge, they seem to be very solid on both sides of the ball, albeit not very spectacular - especially if you can limit explosive plays from Taylor.

Yes, the next group of people are in line for a 2nd home playoff game.
did they already do the random selection process so people know? just wondered how they did it.. if you have a block of 8 did you get 1 shot at tickets or something?

did they already do the random selection process so people know? just wondered how they did it.. if you have a block of 8 did you get 1 shot at tickets or something?
Tickets were initially offered to season ticket holders, based on seniority, from what I understand.

thats what i heard.. just wondered what that meant.. I mean if people passed on game 1 that were high up do they get to decide on game 2 if there is one or does it keep going down the list.. I would hope they thought of that before they started the process so people had the best way to decide what they wanted to do.

I wonder how many passed for safety reasons too.