Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 174 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

The most concerning aspect was that Frazier blitzed in the 2nd half multiple times and we still didn't get close to him. We have a major problem

I think the Colts line is really good.

Its like, with the Salary Cap, 28 teams do THIS well, and the Colts and a few others do THAT well.

Bad matchup, glad we won the game. The Colts WRs must be bored.

I think the Colts line is really good.

Its like, with the Salary Cap, 28 teams do THIS well, and the Colts and a few others do THAT well.

Bad matchup, glad we won the game. The Colts WRs must be bored.
Good point.

Ravens/Titans can run, but neither have the OL the Colts have, and Jackson can’t throw it like Rivers.

I had to step away or I would have been banned...whew!

Great victory against a good team, but wow I can't believe it came down to that after that insane missed call.

Now we can sit back, relax and watch a weekend of football. My family may have other plans, however...

Let's goooooo Buffalo!

I take it we want Pitt to beat Cleveland so the chiefs face a tougher round 2 opponent ?

I’m still trying to make sure my heart works... between not running after that BIG Singletary run... and the shiz show that was the officiating on that (and to quote Orangeman ) “CLEAR AS DAY” fumble......ohh morone!

every angle they had showed his knee off the ground before contact.. they talk about stitching shots together.. if they had one they showed he was on the ground why not show it to the audience after they come back from the 20 min replay timeout..

now they will have some rule that his shoe lace was still on the ground when he was touched.

funny every media story I find says it was a strange call as well.

every angle they had showed his knee off the ground before contact.. they talk about stitching shots together.. if they had one they showed he was on the ground why not show it to the audience after they come back from the 20 min replay timeout..

now they will have some rule that his shoe lace was still on the ground when he was touched.

Boomer was irate about the call after the game.

I’m still trying to make sure my heart works... between not running after that BIG Singletary run... and the shiz show that was the officiating on that (and to quote Orangeman ) “CLEAR AS DAY” fumble...ohh morone!

I hate quoting orangemen but I will say it now... what did we miss here? That seemed clear to me. Bias aside, the facts showed him standing up first?

did we miss something here?

I hate quoting orangemen but I will say it now... what did we miss here? That seemed clear to me. Bias aside, the facts showed him standing up first?

no .. the nfl just didn’t like the optics of the game ending like that .. refs blowing a call .. then being Time Out shamed into reviewing it ..

I honest to God think it was a "we don't want the game to end like this" call. There is no other explanation. Absolutely pathetic. The NFL outdoes itself every damn time with unprecedented black umpire jackets overuling calls last year and now this; somehow I'm surprised every time.

Thoughts on the game

- Pass Rush really struggled to get home even with immobile Rivers in the pocket. I saw Frazier was blitzing as much as he was in the regular season but that didn't help either. Really need to get a stud DE in the offseason. Hughes best days are behind him and while Addison is good, he's not a great pass rusher.

-Thought the run defense was ok but still gave up a few big runs. They bottled up JT well. Hopefully with Star back next year this area improves

-Though the O-line struggled a bit today, but Allen's mobility gave the Colts fits. Allen took a terrible sack at the end of the game.

-Even with the odd playcalling which may have been because Diggs/Beasley were dinged up, the offense had a good enough game to get the W. Incredible how much Allen has improved as a passer.

-This Colts team was one of the strongest Wild Card teams I've see in a while. They beat KC last year with worse QB play, beat the Packers this year, and should've beaten the Steelers as well. This was a good tough win for the Bills.

All in all, the Bills accomplished everything I wanted them to this year. Won the division, won their first playoff game in forever. Anything accomplished going forward is gravy to me, even with them being the 2 seed. The Bills are back to being one of the best run NFL franchises.

I'll be the punchbowl pisser.

Certainly glad that we won, but my feelings are more a mixture of relief and disgust. Regarding the latter, the shyt show the D laid out there was embarrassing (no pressure, no coverage, no 3 and outs, poor tackling, and I think the Colts crossed midfield on EVERY drive, other than the kneel down at the end of the 1st half), and the play calling (this offense should NEVER have 2 consecutive non-Allen runs called) were galling. That said, I'm hoping that the boys will come out with their hair on fire next week.