Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 175 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Here is the replay part i didnt get. becuase they didnt review the 10 sec runoff didnt happen.

By not reviewing it fast they mitegated the time issue on the running clock. since they wouldnt have changed the call and took 10secs.

"If a replay review after the two-minute warning of either half results in the on-field ruling being reversed and the correct ruling would not have stopped the game clock, then the officials will run 10 seconds off the game clock before permitting the ball to be put in play on the ready-for-play signal. The defense cannot decline the runoff, but either team can use a remaining timeout to prevent it. "

of course since they got the call wrong it became even bigger issue.

Oh, and the officials were brutal, as usual.

How anyone called the throw to Hilton in 1Q a completion (it was ROLLING on the field, for chrissakes) is beyond me. And, as happens multiple times each game, they fell asleep on the 'non-fumble' by Paschal.

ETA: may as well do away with the play clock, or give both teams a :02 buffer.

Best thing is Beasley survived and Diggs seemed mostly OK.. Colts are better than Pitt so lets play them.

I'll be the punchbowl pisser.

Certainly glad that we won, but my feelings are more a mixture of relief and disgust. Regarding the latter, the shyt show the D laid out there was embarrassing (no pressure, no coverage, no 3 and outs, poor tackling, and I think the Colts crossed midfield on EVERY drive, other than the kneel down at the end of the 1st half), and the play calling (this offense should NEVER have 2 consecutive non-Allen runs called) were galling. That said, I'm hoping that the boys will come out with their hair on fire next week.

I hear you. I want to blame tightness and say we'll let it hang out next week; analogous to the two Patriot games. But that should've been over with after going up 24-10. Piss poor job on defense in the 4th qtr.

Curious what the PFF's of the world say on the pass-rush. I seem to be the only one who thought it wasn't awful, just a quarter second late every damn time. Would like better coverage but some of those 3rd downs were ridiculous precise throws thru the db's hands; very annoying/frustrating.

I hear you. I want to blame tightness and say we'll let it hang out next week; analogous to the two Patriot games. But that should've been over with after going up 24-10. Piss poor job on defense in the 4th qtr.

Curious what the PFF's of the world say on the pass-rush. I seem to be the only one who thought it wasn't awful, just a quarter second late every damn time. Would like better coverage but some of those 3rd downs were ridiculous precise throws thru the db's hands; very annoying/frustrating.
I was more upset the DL did not have outside run contain.

no .. the nfl just didn’t like the optics of the game ending like that .. refs blowing a call .. then being Time Out shamed into reviewing it ..

I think this is a big part of it. I don't think that the play was even going to be reviewed until McD called TO.

Rivers was damn good.

I didn’t have a huge issue with the pass rush. He wasn’t exactly holding onto the ball. More frustrating that we gave up chunk runs, short passes AND long passes... I know their OL is elite, but pick a struggle.

Rivers was damn good.

I didn’t have a huge issue with the pass rush. He wasn’t exactly holding onto the ball. More frustrating that we gave up chunk runs, short passes AND long passes... I know their OL is elite, but pick a struggle.
Yeah rivers played great honestly

Rivers feels like the Warren Moon of this generation. Around a long time, puts up plenty of numbers, but you just mentally associate him with wild card games and not much else.

Rivers is a chooch compared to how classy Moon was.

Talked some crap on Twitter and then got called out by a friend that I wouldn't. So took a quick 10 min trip...
Bills.jpg

Rivers feels like the Warren Moon of this generation. Around a long time, puts up plenty of numbers, but you just mentally associate him with wild card games and not much else.

Deshaun Watson...