Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 176 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

How about Gabriel Davis!?

John Brown still has chances to make a compelling argument on why his 9 mil cap hit makes sense next year, but wow... Davis looked LEGIT.

I think he was out on one of those catches, but regardless, his coordination for his size is just absurd. Those were some monster plays from him yesterday. It's amazing how well they rebuilt the receiving corps the last two years.

I think it's very likely McKenzie's ankle was worse than the team let on considering Beasley could barely move and he was still out there.

agree with this 100%. Beasley was really gimpy out there. I wonder if we see him sit and McKenzie play next week.

Nick Wright is a douche, Bills could win the SB and he'd still be bitching
If this was you, you’d have a chip as welll. Lol
D971498F-388D-40AA-91EB-1B835D8149D7.jpeg

agree with this 100%. Beasley was really gimpy out there. I wonder if we see him sit and McKenzie play next week.
Been wondering if that bizarro gameplan had anything to do with the WR injuries.

Thought it was extremely strange that we saw very little McKenzie (did he even play?). Beasley looked like a warrior, but was clearly limited. Diggs had the oblique. Brown is coming back off an injury.

That leaves a healthy rookie WR, PS Duke and a guy who didn’t have time to learn enough of the playbook in Stills.

Let’s hope this week heals everyone up.

In any event, I’m ok with the Allen QB draws, but I will lose it if I see any more QB sweeps anywhere but in the red zone.

Last edited:
What a whirlwind. I’m guessing Moss is done. Havent heard any updates though. All in all I like that kid and think he’s a good fit. Hope Beasley rests up. He made some great plays. Brown wasn’t involved at all but he will be.

cannot believe that 1st and 10 turned into 2 and 33 nor can I believe they didn’t reverse that fumble but we pulled it out. Seriously that could have been just like last year. Sweating thinking about it.

bills win!!

What a whirlwind. I’m guessing Moss is done. Havent heard any updates though. All in all I like that kid and think he’s a good fit. Hope Beasley rests up. He made some great plays. Brown wasn’t involved at all but he will be.

cannot believe that 1st and 10 turned into 2 and 33 nor can I believe they didn’t reverse that fumble but we pulled it out. Seriously that could have been just like last year. Sweating thinking about it.

bills win!!
Moss is “likely” done, but nobody has ruled him out for sure.

I agree. It’s strange, I like both Moss and Singletary, but neither is elite at anything, simply complete backs who are solid at everything. The lack of speed is evident though.

Will be interesting to see who they activate. Yeldon always plays well when we call on him. Williams brings speed to the position that we haven’t had, but he’s a rookie with one game of experience.

Moss is “likely” done, but nobody has ruled him out for sure.

I agree. It’s strange, I like both Moss and Singletary, but neither is elite at anything, simply complete backs who are solid at everything. The lack of speed is evident though.

Will be interesting to see who they activate. Yeldon always plays well when we call on him. Williams brings speed to the position that we haven’t had, but he’s a rookie with one game of experience.

I think it'll be Yeldon, for 2 reasons: first, he's a vet, and I'm sure that McD values that, especially in the post-season, and second, Yeldon is really solid out of the backfield as a receiver.

We all prefer to play Pittsburgh. As far as Ravens or Titans - I think it would be a lot easier for Bills to scheme Lamar Jackson than Derrick Henry.

Baltimore and Tennessee definitely look scarier than Pittsburgh in recent weeks. I still kinda feel like Pittsburgh will wake up though and be equally scary when it's all said and done. Idk, they're really all tough matchups from here on out but all winnable.

Baltimore and Tennessee definitely look scarier than Pittsburgh in recent weeks. I still kinda feel like Pittsburgh will wake up though and be equally scary when it's all said and done. Idk, they're really all tough matchups from here on out but all winnable.
Pitt 10000%

Titans seem more interested in the game than the Ravens.

avoid the teams that will pound us with the running game..

Pittsburgh is scary-ish for the same reasons that Indy ended up being scary. Defense that can potentially force the Bills to lean on the run game/short stuff rather than being super explosive. And offensively, vet that's been in every kind of game and can drain the clock. Difference is the Steelers' run game is just nowhere near the Colts (not that the Colts' run game is special, but Pittsburgh might be the worst in the league running the ball). I still think they can potentially make the game ugly and you never know how it'll go if it comes down to the last possession.

Baltimore is scarier (ignoring Tennessee since they just lost) because their run game might just give the defense nightmares. We had a hard enough time tackling the Colts' average athletes; trying to contain Lamar is going to be very difficult for this group.

And their defense is very good as well. Going to be a tough matchup if that ends up being who we play.

Pittsburgh is scary-ish for the same reasons that Indy ended up being scary. Defense that can potentially force the Bills to lean on the run game/short stuff rather than being super explosive. And offensively, vet that's been in every kind of game and can drain the clock. Difference is the Steelers' run game is just nowhere near the Colts (not that the Colts' run game is special, but Pittsburgh might be the worst in the league running the ball). I still think they can potentially make the game ugly and you never know how it'll go if it comes down to the last possession.

Baltimore is scarier (ignoring Tennessee since they just lost) because their run game might just give the defense nightmares. We had a hard enough time tackling the Colts' average athletes; trying to contain Lamar is going to be very difficult for this group.

And their defense is very good as well. Going to be a tough matchup if that ends up being who we play.

Pittsburgh-Baltimore is close enough that I don't care. I'd rather get the Steelers just because Cleveland would likely be a walkover for KC.

Time to get ready for Baltimore. This is ridiculous.

I can’t get over that fumble

It was very Rex Culpepper.

Allen seems to have one of those plays per game.

That said, I was really hoping for the Steelers next weekend. Sounds odd as the better seed, but a better matchup for Buffalo than Lamar and Dobbins. If that's going to happen, eventually the Steelers will need to realize that the game has started.

EDIT: I guess you guys already covered this obvious topic.

Only time I've ever rooted for the Steelers in this matchup and their all world C airmails a TD on the first play; hilarious. Can we move the game to Baltimore since they're way better on the road in the playoffs.