Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Sounds like Bass might beat out Hauschka... Sal is saying Hauschka has been consistently short on 50+ in TC.

His weak leg cost us in the playoffs (not even sending a kicker out there in a Dome for a 54yd FG.) He hasn’t been the same since that loser from the Jets took that cheap shot on him.

Bass can boom it. If he beats him out that would be an upgrade that could help us in close games.

Sounds like Bass might beat out Hauschka... Sal is saying Hauschka has been consistently short on 50+ in TC.

His weak leg cost us in the playoffs (not even sending a kicker out there in a Dome for a 54yd FG.) He hasn’t been the same since that loser from the Jets took that cheap shot on him.

Bass can boom it. If he beats him out that would be an upgrade that could help us in close games.

Yeah I kind of assumed as long as the kid could prove he could make kicks in camp, Haushcka's days were numbered.

Felt a little tingle there.

That deep ball was pretty wobbly but at least it was on the money. I'd rather have that than a perfect spiral thrown 15 yards over the receiver's head.

Pretty crappy that Allen had to miss a day cuz of a lab screw up.

I have no idea who I want for that last WR spot.

Diggs, Brown, Beasley and Davis are all locks.

I, personally, want to keep Roberts - there’s something to be said for the security he provides on special teams.

I think Hodgins and Foster could be snuck onto the PS, but Duke and McKenzie could get snatched up to an active 53 given the tape they have out there.

If I’m the Jets, after Perriman, Mims and Crowder, why not take a flyer on Duke, or any of our potential cuts for that matter.. They saw Duke first hand put up 100 yards on the final week of the regular season against them last year.

I think Roberts will get a spot and one of Duke/McKenzie will get the last spot. With expanded practice squads they will prolly keep more rookies on it than usual.

Good luck with him guys, I always hoped he'd turn into a player. During his time at NYJ the defense was a Chinese fire drill at best. Hoping for a Demario Davis type of renaissance.

Sal glowing about Gabe Davis this morning on “Howard & Jeremy”...

Prototype size-&-speed-guy as our 4th receiver behind Diggs, Smoke, and Bease...

Let’s go Josh... the time is now!

Sal glowing about Gabe Davis this morning on “Howard & Jeremy”...

Prototype size-&-speed-guy as our 4th receiver behind Diggs, Smoke, and Bease...

Let’s go Josh... the time is now!

Gabe has been getting great reviews from Matt Parino and Ryan Talbott on the newyorkupstate.com coverage also.

Sounds like Allen did well in the scrimmage today. Was against the 2nd team defense but Diggs didn't play either

Last edited: