Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

HUGE. Thank god those refs called that qb roughing to make up for the hold. Both were atrocious calls.

There's a price in the NFL, and it's >$200m in your QB

Honestly I'm less impressed with Mahomes and KC following their childish behavior after every play, but I forget they're USED TO IT over the last 2-3 years.

Honestly I'm less impressed with Mahomes and KC following their childish behavior after every play, but I forget they're USED TO IT over the last 2-3 years.

Mahomes is excellent but it's all the theatrics and b s nonsense. The 3 guys lining up qlat QB making Collinsworth cream his pants, Mahomes fiance or whatever she is constantly whining, Kelce being a douche etc etc

That last holding call was a legit contender for WOAT ever. Reddit is full of neutural or NE fans talking about the joke reffing too. Collinsworth can go play in traffic. What a win.

they're schtick has been figured out. they're for sure still good...but the days of stomping everyone are OVER

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom