Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Titans punked us last year (although it was about a bad a spot as a team could be in)

I want more then a win tonight .. I want humiliation ..

Whoever made that Tua pick over Herbert… yowsah… franchise paradigm shifter
Think that's the bigger issue. They've had an incredible 9 1st/2nd rd picks the last 2 years and they may have went 0-5 on difference makers in 2020. Obviously hard to judge this year.

I'm not implying anything by this, just found it surprising: the Bills have played by far the easiest schedule in the league so far. Their opponents winning percentage is .333. Second worst is Atlanta at .379. Nobody else is under .400.

I'm not implying anything by this, just found it surprising: the Bills have played by far the easiest schedule in the league so far. Their opponents winning percentage is .333. Second worst is Atlanta at .379. Nobody else is under .400.
Should go check out for the rest of the season...

Hint: the same team has the easiest.

While the Bills are benefiting from the easy schedule, they did win 13 (and very nearly 14) games last year against one of the tougher schedules in the league, and returned the majority of the roster.

No question the schedule has been easy. Now, it was supposed have 3 Division Leaders in the first 7 games, but Pitt & KC have fallen down a bit for NFL reasons and the Titans while leading haven't looked that great.

With the advent of the 17 game season and the cyclicality of the NFL I'll take it.

No question the schedule has been easy. Now, it was supposed have 3 Division Leaders in the first 7 games, but Pitt & KC have fallen down a bit for NFL reasons and the Titans while leading haven't looked that great.

With the advent of the 17 game season and the cyclicality of the NFL I'll take it.

yeah and they have outscored their opponents by 115 points the past 4 weeks which is pretty damn impressive considering this is the NFL and not some P5 program beating up on a bunch of MAC and FCS programs although it has kind of looked and felt that way.

Optimistic about tonight but I still remember last years game vividly so want to just take care of business first and foremost

Ya I get that they wanted to load up on DTs but both Basham and Epenesa inactive is a bit surprising. Almost no DE depth if anyone gets hurt. Would have preferred one of them to be active
Agree, I mean it’s great that we have roster flexibility and depth but another DE active would make me feel better…you boys can bump this when Phillips has 10 tackles and two fumble recoveries…

Agree, I mean it’s great that we have roster flexibility and depth but another DE active would make me feel better…you boys can bump this when Phillips has 10 tackles and two fumble recoveries…

LOL, if he has that ill bump it all day. Ya this first drive I already find myself looking for Epenesa as on both 3rd an longs he has had a lot time. Basham as Samspann noted seems especially puzzling.

I feel like a huge percentage of this crowd are Bills fans.

Hate to only get three there but all in all a good start, need to keep the heat up defensively. Offense will put points on the board.

Hate to only get three there but all in all a good start, need to keep the heat up defensively. Offense will put points on the board.

Only a matter of time before we take a few shots, Titans have 2 rookie CBs with one on Diggs.

uh, that was waaaaaay forward.

Stop running the damn ball

I hate to get on Daboll especially with him mourning the loss of his Grandfather but not sure why after passing down to the 6 we have run the ball 3 of the last 4 plays.

Decision to inactivate Basham and Epenesa might have been a mistake, Tannehill has had a ton of time, of course then he throws a pick , lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom