Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Hopefully get the missing offensive guys back next week. Davis deserves more run as the #2 option but I think they'll still need Sanders as a role player

I wonder how many teams have ever have made the playoffs without a single close win? We are so due for an avalanche of luck. I'll take a fumble return for td on a kickoff next week please santa.

Going to be a nervous wreck before this NE game.

They cannot get swept by this team in a game where the Division is on the line.

Time to man up and play like they are capable of playing.

Agreed, problem is the Bills haven't won this type of game vs NE since Brady was drafted. Hard to have faith they wont either A. Lay an egg or B. Get screwed by some bogus calls or non calls. Hopefully there still pissed about a few weeks ago and want to do something about it. Run D has to play a lot better there.

Agreed, problem is the Bills haven't won this type of game vs NE since Brady was drafted. Hard to have faith they wont either A. Lay an egg or B. Get screwed by some bogus calls or non calls. Hopefully there still pissed about a few weeks ago and want to do something about it. Run D has to play a lot better there.
This is where I am at. I 100% want to win the division, and am also expecting absolutely everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Gotta hope that O-line gets healthy (in multiple ways) and the boys are p!ssed about last week.

Long week ahead…

This is where I am at. I 100% want to win the division, and am also expecting absolutely everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Gotta hope that O-line gets healthy (in multiple ways) and the boys are p!ssed about last week.

Long week ahead…

Agreed, wish I had a better take on it but I fully expect to have whatever can go wrong, go wrong and for NE to catch every break. We did win there last year which will help but it's hard to feel overly positive about the game. Hoping we air it out and try and force Jones to beat us.

So 10 days means he could be back for next week’s game. I assume Sanders will be active this week now?

I can’t even imagine the planning going on in real-time at OBD on how to handle the next 4-5 days leading up to the Pats game to both prepare and avoid any additional outbreaks…

Stay safe, fellow Bills fans.

I can’t even imagine the planning going on in real-time at OBD on how to handle the next 4-5 days leading up to the Pats game to both prepare and avoid any additional outbreaks…

Stay safe, fellow Bills fans.

Ya no good answers to that unfortunately. Have to hope whoever Beasley was around either is A. Vaxed or B. Doesn't catch it. Gonna be an interesting 48 hours, Pats have an issue as well. Game could end up being moved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom