Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 100 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Obviously, top priority is for the Dolphins tonight. But if I could have the best of both worlds for fantasy purposes, I wouldn't mind having the Dolphins lose a shootout since I have 3 Dolphins in the lineup this week.

Obviously, top priority is for the Dolphins tonight. But if I could have the best of both worlds for fantasy purposes, I wouldn't mind having the Dolphins lose a shootout since I have 3 Dolphins in the lineup this week.
A heartbreaking overtime shoot out.

Don’t want to make excuses because these guys are professionals, but man that was rough weather to play football in. Decent wind gusts and constant precipitation that swung back and forth from rain to sleet to snow. I had trouble hanging onto my beer at times, so I could see how guys might drop a Josh Allen fastball.

Don’t want to make excuses because these guys are professionals, but man that was rough weather to play football in. Decent wind gusts and constant precipitation that swung back and forth from rain to sleet to snow. I had trouble hanging onto my beer at times, so I could see how guys might drop a Josh Allen fastball.
Sitting 5th row from the top I must say I would have appreciated a hand rail, particularly on my way down.

Sitting 5th row from the top I must say I would have appreciated a hand rail, particularly on my way down.

Oh yeah those upper deck seats are treacherous enough to get to when it’s dry.

Glad the Chargers helped us out. Fantasy wise it didn't work out for me, but that's way less important. I should have assumed Jeff Wilson would get hurt, but I had no choice to start him with all the byes on my team.

jackson getting abused every week and they are not playing Elam because apparently he is horrid in zone coverage and probably a couple more weeks before they get Benford back. They have a real issue at CB #2 right now. So strange they aren't even playing Elam right now

A win next week all but seals the AFC East. Really need the offense to bring ot next week. They haven't looked right in months. Under 250 total yards today and 2 for 13 on 3rd down
That's not good vs anybody. But I thought they were pretty good vs a solid NE defense.
I've been indifferent on Dorsey. Feels like a big game for him. The Dolphins look like they call defense like a kid playing Madden. Engage eight/blitz! on every play. Seems like there's some obvious holes there.

jackson getting abused every week and they are not playing Elam because apparently he is horrid in zone coverage and probably a couple more weeks before they get Benford back. They have a real issue at CB #2 right now. So strange they aren't even playing Elam right now
Chargers had luck in jamming Hill and Waddle at the line and disrupting their timing and rhythm. Hopefully, Frazier will employ a similar scheme.

I think it's clear at this point that Benford will be CB2 for the playoffs. He understands zone defense better than Elam at this point and he's more athletic than Rhodes/Jackson. Concerning about Elam not being able to contribute as a 1st rounder, but the staff has a good track record with developing DBs so hopefully it's just a longer than expected development process. Next week could be an Elam game since teams are playing press man more against Miami with success.

Offensively, hopefully Dorsey can make better adjustments but they need the O-line to step up against good D-lines without relying on injuries.

Chargers had luck in jamming Hill and Waddle at the line and disrupting their timing and rhythm. Hopefully, Frazier will employ a similar scheme.

Good observation...we ought to steel ourselves to watching a whole lot of 10 yard cushion releases unfortunately

I think it's clear at this point that Benford will be CB2 for the playoffs. He understands zone defense better than Elam at this point and he's more athletic than Rhodes/Jackson. Concerning about Elam not being able to contribute as a 1st rounder, but the staff has a good track record with developing DBs so hopefully it's just a longer than expected development process. Next week could be an Elam game since teams are playing press man more against Miami with success.

Offensively, hopefully Dorsey can make better adjustments but they need the O-line to step up against good D-lines without relying on injuries.

How bad can Elam be?

I mean, I get the Defense is "good" and only gave up 10 points, but in the spots where "CB" makes their value known, 3rd and long, we get toasted all the time with guys running wide open all over the place

Don't get it

How bad can Elam be?

I mean, I get the Defense is "good" and only gave up 10 points, but in the spots where "CB" makes their value known, 3rd and long, we get toasted all the time with guys running wide open all over the place

Don't get it

They're 17th in 3rd down defense which isn't great but not awful. Even Tre struggled a little yesterday but he's also coming back from the torn ACL

at this point, just keep winning don't care how it looks. The weather yesterday was horrendous. I can't imagine with a bad elbow, some wind, rain, sleet and then snow if it's ideal for Josh but he also got no help with plenty of drops. I am going guess and say about 2-3 days after the season that Josh will be getting some type of surgery on his elbow as well. Just doesn't look the same on a consistent basis. Offense needs to find its way back here before the playoffs.

Forgot how bad Dawkins was yesterday too.

Any idea when Crowder may be back? Could use some help at the slot

One positive, I do feel like, when healthy, our LBs are excellent

(although not sure how that tipped pass at the goalline wasn't picked yesterday!)

How bad can Elam be?

Don't get it
3rd and long failures are defensive line failures first and secondary failures second

Josh misses him on 3rd downs and the easy receptions in the zone, awful look for Mckenzie though but he simply is not getting it done.

Can't hurt for the stretch run, he may be past his prime but he's healthy and fresh which is huge right now

Last edited:
What WRs have the Bills rostered the last couple of weeks?
Diggs
Davis
Mckenzie
Brown
Shakir

Who am I missing here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics