Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 101 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Could be wrong, but looked to me like he had nothing left at the end of last season. He looked even worse during his 2 weeks in TB.
Yeah going to be interesting to see if his burst is back with rest and recovery. Another low risk move which I am not optimistic about, but they had to do something, the offense has been stagnant.

Fine with the move, offense needs a reliable slot target.

Davis and McKenzie are what they are, solid depth targets but not guys who can be full time players.

Hoping this next draft is focused on OL and WR.

Fine with the move, offense needs a reliable slot target.

Davis and McKenzie are what they are, solid depth targets but not guys who can be full time players.

Hoping this next draft is focused on OL and WR.

Davis is a home run hitter, the KC game last year made the expectations on him almost too much. I do like him and he's a solid deep threat but he has to be more productive and catch more balls. he's caught 36 in 13 games this year, simply not enough production, He does have almost 700 yards, granted 98 was on 1 play. I mean what has Shakir done too?

Agree on your draft focus, they need to replace Mitch at some point as well

Davis is a home run hitter, the KC game last year made the expectations on him almost too much. I do like him and he's a solid deep threat but he has to be more productive and catch more balls. he's caught 36 in 13 games this year, simply not enough production, He does have almost 700 yards, granted 98 was on 1 play. I mean what has Shakir done too?

Agree on your draft focus, they need to replace Mitch at some point as well

Yeah he's a deep threat who can block. Important to have in your WR group but not a WR2.

No idea about Shakir, could be separation issues or reading zones on the same page as Allen, but it's clear Allen doesn't trust him yet. Hopefully next year he'll emerge

Last edited:
Locked in Buffalo -7 today. Hammer it.
the dark world thor GIF

Not tonight. You? Stepson driving in from Rochester with friends for the game. My wife not enthused about that.
Would have loved to have gone, but we have a family dinner planned with out of towners.

FWIW, just spoke with a friend who lives about 5 minutes from New Era. She said it’s stopped snowing and roads are clear. That said, I think the snow is supposed to shift south again in the early evening.

The field is clear and it's not currently snowing in OP.

4 throws and 3 have been off by Allen. Had McKenzie wide open and sailed it. Diggs catch was well behind him

If im Miami , Im just running it up the gut all night

What was that by Milano? He didn’t even move

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom