Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Will the Bills be playing to beat Patriots next week regardless of Monday nights outcome?
Being a Dolphin fan I was just curious as to whether results Monday night will determine Buffalos game plan for next week.
Not that Dolphins deserve a playoff spot but it looks like they need the Bills help
They're probably playing either way but more definitely if they win Mon. With a loss they probably still play and hope to get help elsewhere to move up in seeding though I wouldn't blame them for packing it in with all the injuries/weather/fatigue they've dealt with this year especially given they had an early bye week.

They're probably playing either way but more definitely if they win Mon. With a loss they probably still play and hope to get help elsewhere to move up in seeding though I wouldn't blame them for packing it in with all the injuries/weather/fatigue they've dealt with this year especially given they had an early bye week.
That’s kinda the way I was looking at it, I’ll be rooting for the Bills Monday night.

I think the Bengals lay an egg tonight, but play better in the rematch in Buffalo in a few weeks.

I think the Bengals lay an egg tonight, but play better in the rematch in Buffalo in a few weeks.
Hope not. Took the Bengals on the ML because I think it’s a terrible matchup for the Bills defense. The spread makes zero sense to me.

Not sure what happened to Hamlin but already two cheap shots by Bengals.

Not sure what happened to Hamlin but already two cheap shots by Bengals.
Yep. Jumping onto Johnson as he was on the ground caused his head injury.

And the 3-foot roll into Allen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom