Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

I have to think this is a good sign for this young man.

If he was in a critical situation, I'm not sure they would wait to get him to a trauma center ASAP.
That was my initial thought and what I am really hoping.

For soccer fans, think of Christian Eriksen from Denmark and Manchester United. He collapsed on the field, was administered CPR for a long time, and was back playing in less than a year. Maybe a similar miracle is possible here. (Not that I am concerned about him playing again)

Whoever initially decided the teams should get 5 minutes to warmup and continue playing should be fired. Guessing it came straight from Goodell which shouldn’t be surprising.

Imagine the replies he got.

Whoever initially decided the teams should get 5 minutes to warmup and continue playing should be fired. Guessing it came straight from Goodell which shouldn’t be surprising.
Agreed. What the hell.

Just postpone the game already. Stop making 65k people stand around in uncertainty.
Everybody grieves and takes these things in in their own way, but I am shocked that the stands are still full. I am also shocked the game hasn’t been called yet.

I was cooking while watching the game out of the corner of my eye. Saw the hit and him collapse and thought it was a delayed KO, figured they’d get him back to the bench. But then I heard them say CPR and it was an instant knot in my stomach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom