Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 136 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

First possession of the second half is HUGE. If Miami scores I feel like the Bills could get tight and start to panic.
Agree, a stop is absolutely huge. Calm the waters and give the offense time to start cooking. But we need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot, the drops/special teams gaffes etc need to end. I wont even get into officiating…

Agree, a stop is absolutely huge. Calm the waters and give the offense time to start cooking. But we need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot, the drops/special teams gaffes etc need to end. I wont even get into officiating…

Told my wife I was afraid of a game like this, tbought we were in the clear up 14-0 but Buffalo never fails to get in its own way.

Won't get a stop with our D that "stands near WRs" and "assesses blockers" at the LOS, unfortunately

Drops? Miami couldn’t catch a cold,Bills are fortunate that Miami dropped a ton of passes.

How about BLITZ the ROOKIE QB

It's bothering our QB

Thats why im not a Frazier guy, never brings enough pressure, ever. Not blitzing Mahomes is one thing, this is Skylar Fn Thompson, are we serious right now. The lack of pass rush from the dline withour Miller is infuriating after all the draft capital we spent.

Tons of time left. Just relax and run high percentage plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom